Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chapter 30

Hey everyone! Yes I'm back from Dubai, missed me?:D Here's chapter 30 for you guys, I hope you enjoy! x
@KuwaityBlogger
www.ask.fm/kuwaityblogger






Its been two weeks since the incident, and Baba still couldn't look at me. I say this all the time, I'm not proud for what I've done. Disappointment and regret filled my guts everyday, If only I could take back everything. Meeting Shoug, and 3aziz. 


I wasn't eating well, my hipbones were like knives scraping my skin, my collarbones jumped out you could see them from a mile away, my whole entire body was only skin and bones. 


It's so crazy how people you thought you loved, turned out like this? How can I know who to trust? They basically destroyed my whole year. My grades, my hard work, all gone in a blink of an eye. Not only that, but my relationship with my father, the most important person in my life. If only my mother was here. 

This should be a lesson for me, don't get involved with boys, don't trust two faced b*tches. 


I have one more month left of school, I don't know what else to do than sit home and feel miserable. And I'm sure my summer won't be great either. 


It was a hot Monday, and everyone knows how Mondays turn out, like crap. Nouf said she would come over to keep my mind off things, but I said it would be best for all of us if I could stay alone for a couple of days. 


I made my way downstairs slowly, afraid Baba would be there, but luckily he wasn't. I sank into the soft cushions and opened up the TV. I kept switching channels until M7amad came in. 


Great. 


He sat as far away from me as possible, fiddling with his iphone. I'm sure he's still pretty mad at me, I mean how could he not be? His own sister has turned into a sl*t. 


Yeah well I guess I deserved it, I deserved all of it. It wasn't Shoug or 3aziz, it was me. It's all my fault, everyone hates me. What's the use of trying anymore. 


I had to talk to M7amad, it was now or never. We were finally alone. 


I turned to face him, "M7amad?"


He didn't answer me. A tear escaped my eye, I brushed it off quickly.


Me: "M7amad?" I repeated with a shaky voice. 


He sighed and left the room, and went towards the duwaniya. It was like I was invisible. He couldn't bare to look at me. I felt shame stain my whole entire face. 


Seconds later Baba came in with horse equipments in his hands, "Yuba?" I said. 


He went upstairs without looking behind his shoulders, again, it was like I was invisible. This only added more misery to my life. The two people in the entire world that I love, cherish and look up to, wont even look at me. 


I ran to my room and slammed the door. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I cried. I cried till my vision was blurry, till my head throbbed, and till my eyes were red. 


I rested my head on my pillow and opened up my twitter. I saw more tweets from Wahab, he wasn't in school. 


Me: Laish mu ray7 elmadresa?


Wahab: I'm still suspended. 


Me: Mu gelt 3 days?


Wahab: I got into another fight. 


Me: Wya 3aziz?


After 15 minutes, he replied. 


Wahab: No. 


I got up and stretched, my head ached from all the crying. You know the feeling? 


I opened up my drawers and looked for panadol, and finally I found a full pack of extra panadol. 


I got out some water from my mini refrigerator and swallowed one pill. I was so bored that I started reading the warnings. 


I got out another pill and swallowed it.


And then another one.


Another one, and another one. 


Thats when I realized I took 7 pills in total. I started to feel dizzy, and eventually, I was on the floor, passed out.



No comments:

Post a Comment