Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chapter 58

Not posting tomorrow so pleease don't ask, wallah I feel bad, lol:p Enjoy and comment! xx








I woke up the next morning and had the urge to see Wahab. I checked bbm and found a message from him. 


Wahab: Gm :)


Me: Gm! Shlounek elyom enshala a7san?


Wahab: El7imdila, am I going to see you??


Me: Madri wallah..


Wahab: M7amad gal beyee, ta3alay ma3ah plleease!


Me: Haha enshala :* 


I headed downstairs and checked to see if M7amad was there, I checked the duwaniya and lastly his room. He was on his bed listening to music while a towel was wrapped around his waist, his chest was uncovered. 


Me: "M7amad?"


M7amad: "Mmm?"


Me: "Btrou7 el mistashfa?"


He closed the music and opened his closet, "Ee al7een barou7, etha tabeen tyeen bsr3a badlay.."


Me: "Okay :D" I headed upstairs into my room, I did the usual then wore some baby blue jeans and paired them with a black shirt, I curled my hair and applied some makeup to compliment the whole look. I got out my skull necklaces and draped them on my neck, I was ready to go! 


I got into M7amad's Range Rover and drove off. We finally arrived there and as usual it was a bit crowded. We got into the elevator and punched in our floor number. 


All the people were gone now from the elevator, we were a floor closer to Wahab until suddenly the elevator opened again indicating that there is someone that needed to get in. I huffed and opened the elevator door for them. 


Yousef, 3aziz's friend, came in. He didn't see me at first, he was too busy with his iPhone. 


SHIT, SHIT SHIT. Maftakait minik?!


I shifted my gaze to my blackberry trying to cover my face with my hair. But he noticed. And his eyes widened. Ya7maar mu jdam M7amad!!:)


Finally the elevator's door opened and I rushed outside quickly. 


M7amad: "Sara? Shfeech?" lazm ys2al!


Me: "Mafeeni shay? Oh kahi el ghurfa yalla indish :D" 7awalt aragi3ha. M7amad didn't notice Yousef ashwa. He knew him because of the incident bel expo w bel shalaih. Bes el7imdila he didn't recognize him! 


I knocked the door and heard someone say, "Tufathal!" I opened up the door and saw Wahab lying down, next to him was his father and a guy I've never seen before. Weird enough he looked just like Wahab, but he had more facial hair and was a bit taller. He had the same beautiful hazel eyes as Wahab. So I'm guessing this is his brother? 


Wahab's father: "Ahlaaain!"


M7amad came in and hugged Wahab's father. And apparently he knew Wahab's brother? I was smiling at Wahab the whole time like an idiot. 


They introduced me to Wahab's 20-year-old brother, Rashid. He was studying in the US and that's why we didn't see him that often bel mazra3a. Apparently he also has a passion for riding. 


We sat there and chatted, but Rashid announced that he had to be back. We all said goodbye and he headed out. 


M7amad: "Ha Wahab, mta t6la3 enshala?"


Wahab: "Ilyom belail!"


M7amad laughed, "Khala9 3eyal maku riding?"


Wahab: "Madre wallah t9adeg.." he looked hesitant. 


We sat there till 6:00pm, then M7amad said he needed to get going. We said our goodbyes and went home. 


Wahab: You look pretty today:*


Me: Aww, you don't look that bad today? :D


Wahab: Ya3ni you're complimenting me m3a el wayh?:p


Me: Eeee =))


Wahab: Call me when your back home:*


Me: Inshala;* 


I got home and closed my bedroom's door behind me. I called Wahab just like he asked. 


Wahab: "Helloooo."


I smiled, "Halla!"


Wahab: "Walhan 3alaaich."


Me: "Ana akthar, haa this weekend riding okaay?" I was hoping he didn't quit riding.


Wahab: "Hehe, inshala."


Me: "Wahab?"


Wahab: "3yoona?"


Me: "Are you going to ride again? Wla bes khalaa9?"


He sighed deeply, "Madre wallah. Entay shtgouleen?" I loved how he takes my opinion.


Me: "Wallah haman ana madri, 9a3ba."


Wahab: "Lou intay eb mukani shnu tsaween?"


Me: "Honestly?"


Wahab: "Ee..?" 


Me: "I wouldn't give up on riding."


Wahab: "7tan law 9ar feech mithel ma9ar feeni?"


Me: "Ee ya3ne, riding's my hobby. Min kan 3umri 9 years old, nothing would change that."


Wahab: "Ya3ne I keep on riding?"


Me: "Ee, bes mu t9eer ghabi w titfalsaf w you try to go out of the whole land w-"


Wahab: "Khaalaaa9 yuba I've heard the lecture 14 times today."


I giggled, "Enzain Wahab, elyom ana shift Yousef."


Wahab: "MNU?!"


Me: "Shhhh 9otek! Yousef, rfeej 3aziz?"


Wahab: "Wain shifteeh!?"


Me: "Bil mistashfa.."


Wahab: "W sawa shay?"


Me: "Laa ykhase! Kint wya M7amad."


Wahab: "Ahh ok.."


Me: "Laish yaay el mistashfa?"


Wahab: "Wana shdarani hal athwal shmsawi."


Me: "Laa? Shloun chithe faj2aa 6ila3 bel mistashfa just when you arrived?"


Wahab: "9idfa."


Me: "Mmm wayed."


Wahab: "Ha 3eyal shbetkoon ya3ne? Enshala maydish dari w yg3ad ykafekhni."


Me: "Wallah 3adi ysaweeha."


Wahab: "Laa yakloon tibin." 


Me: "Enzain shaklik dayekh, naam w laman ti6la3 min el mistashfa gouli ok?"


Wahab: "Enshala."


Me: "Bye."


Wahab: "Wait!"


Me: "Shnu?"


Wahab: "I love you."


I smiled, "I love you too." 

48 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. illy y8iloon adbhmm dont bother replying back just delete the comment... loveee ur storyyy:*

      Delete
    2. mub 3ajbk fe *x* fooog 3nd el windows mub lazm tegrain youuh ! ;)

      Delete
  2. Itha mu 3ajbich keep your comments to yourself w 7imday rabich she posted w al7een wagt finals you should be thanking her instead of being rude ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is amazing ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glat Adab wallah !! Mu 3ajbk la tgre!! I love your story <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ele galat sa5efa btet9afag :*!! Kly zag w la tgraen ma7ad '3a9abk yoh :)

    Keef bs klna ndaf3 3annk;)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma3laich kamlaayy! It's simple and nice.. Bs please try to post tomorrow:$ sorry bs g9tch 5a4at 3agly:( I'm so into it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a7b your story </3 aaahh magdr adrs ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I'm pretty sure Wahab got in a fight with 3ziz now that Yousif was at the hospital :o! Ezbda ee el7mara elly galt s5eefa.. Wjhk s5eef. La tgry lw mu 3ajbk -_-!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with ur story! Wly mb 3ajba la ygra, u dnt have to be rude;) post ASAP xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A77 madre laish 7asa ena aziz oo yousif bysawon shay 7ag wahab!:( oo waiting the next chapter<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing story keep it up:***
    waiting the next chapter <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Favourite blogx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think ina wahab fought with 3ziz oo 3ziz got hurt too so yousef is there to visit 3ziz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sakhef b3ainech yallah warena intaayy shel3ajeb fech 3awathel , kamlay 7abebtii ele ygoul sakhef mayegdar you9alech best blog ever<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faaan i like this story , i told u on twitter i cant study mn ur stiry wala itshaweg !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shnu ha4a akrh yousif shyaybah ba3d?? Oo b3deen elli kitab s5ef 24a mo 3ajbk lesh t8ra?!!
    Tkfeeeen 7awly you post it today oo la t5leen m7mad yadree :ap I love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yaaa rbb m7dd yswe shay lwahaab 3shan ma a9ee7 3laiikom !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fe part 5lanii abchiii bes i dunno where .

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love your writings, keep on going <3 W tra your blog is really famous in Saudi Arabia w n7b 7kykm ;p Bs may I ask anyone mn alKuwait about some words ma fhmt'hm x_x?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esh y3ni "Ashkarah w la tnafs" ? :p I think la tnafs zay la t3a9b aw enno don't get angry 9a7 ?

      Delete
    2. Ashkarah m3rf kef ashr7 bs ya3ne *faj2a k4a*..tnafss y3ne t9eer nafsya w m39bb ..ee 97

      Delete
    3. Ashkara y3ni obvious aw 3aini 3aink, w la tnafis y3ni la t6anger :p

      Delete
    4. Ashkara has two meanings, el awl y3ny jdamy 3eeny 3eenk!! w the second meaning y3ny akeed bas b6aree8a agwa!!

      ama tnafs y3ny tnglb nafseetkw t9eer noo3 elm3a9b or mthl mangool fe alb7rain m6angr!!

      Delete
    5. Ohh okaayy al7een 3rftt ;p Thank yoouu <3:')

      Delete
  20. '6y3t shwy,mnn yousif w mnn aziz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aziz sara's old friend and shoug's friend w yousif 9a7b aziz. Hom 78een salfat el expo

      Delete
  21. Laish che s5ef mafy action wla shay :c

    ReplyDelete
  22. I started reading blogs 2days ago i finished ur 58 chapters in one day! Ur awesome and ur story is great do something about ur talent write a book ( chethu engalaizi wn3arab) so kelman kan read ! W 8i9a wara 8i9a sawee a movie ! U have a talent i can see it clearly ! And the events are true our society is like that u should really take a bigger step for urself and future!
    Xoxo - new fan ! Lovv u

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok... I'm a Saudi fan , o every time I learn a new word from ur story and start using it So when I learned Klmt "yshaweg" I started using it O mama told it was a bad word Can anyone tell me what does that mean ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7arram kelish mu bad word yshaweg means cute

      Delete
    2. yshaweg means "yjnn, cuute" or something like that!! i'm a Qatari fan btw!! and i started using it too! LOL<3

      Delete
    3. Cuuttee kaif kl w7da mn bld and we're helping each others ♡ fi alnhaya klna 5aleejyeen w zay al5wat..ilove youu all ;* - a fan from saudi arabia

      Delete
    4. la ymkin umich 7st'ha zay.. mm .. y5gg?
      3shan ki4a galat lich inha w95a!
      bs its not.
      w mn jid its so cute =))
      -N.

      Delete
  24. heyy!!!can you please tnzlen part 59 ? i've been waiting since FOREVER!!!!! yalllah:(

    ReplyDelete
  25. NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE !!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG......YESHAWEG<3333 LOVE ALL THE WAY FROM DUBAI<33

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved your story, i've read it in one day.. 2 hours to be specific! and i really enjoyed reading it.. i looovee the way your write! youre so talented, you really should take it to the next level like all of your fans said!
    cant wait to read more and more of your writings..
    and since its a true story.. yours! i wish you get youre happy ending with the one you love :")..
    keep it up<3.
    A fan from saudi arabia
    -N

    ReplyDelete