Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chapter 59

This chapter is dedicated to @Haya_AlThani and @M_Shady22 because they're just too sweet! Enjoy everyone and please tell me what youu think! x
















Finally out of the hospital! :D


I woke up to that message and let's just say it made my whole day! Wahab's finally out. Every thing's back to normal. El7imdila :D 


Wohoo, ha 3eyal shbtsawi elyom? :D I replied, I knew exactly what he was going to do. 


Madri wallah, bag3ad filbait I guess


Me: Laa btyee baitna, ubooy tawwa rad min elsufar w yabi eshoufik:D


Wahab: 9ij? 


Me: Eee, I'm guessing ubooy ga3d ykalim ubook right now. 


Wahab: Can't wait:*


Me: Hahah me too<3 


It was about 1:00pm. Wahab and his father were going to arrive in an hour or so. I got out of my bed and changed into some decent clothes, lightly brushed my hair and went downstairs. 


The door bell rang, Baba rushed to open it. Wahab came in, his face still had the scars I saw last time. Both Wahab and his father salimaw 3la ubooy w g3adaw. I felt kind of awkward since Wahab is in our house, when my father was here too!


Wahab's dad: "Ha bu M7amad w9ilaw el awrag?"


Baba: "Ee mashkoor bu Rashid matga9er, wallah khosh shay eli dazait'hum..." they kept discussing whatever it is they were discussing, Wahab and I were making weird eye contact. I smiled shyly and looked down to my phone. This felt so weird, I wasn't this shy during Wahab's presence :/


Baba: "Ha Wahab shloun eedik?"


Wahab: "Ashwa a7san min ams 3ami"


Baba: "Al7een shnu 9ar bilthab6 bu Rashid?" Wahab's eyes widened, he looked at his father with horrified eyes, then looked at me. 


Wahab's dad: "Wahabo," he hit Wahab's shoulder lightly, "Kan 9ak housha wya 3aziz Al-X, 3arafta?"


Aha. So that's what happened? :)


I looked at Wahab angrily. He lied.


Baba nodded angrily, his face was disgusted when he heard 3aziz's name. 


Wahab's dad: "Fa t'hawishaw w 7awalna infachich'hum bes lail7een.. 3aziz ta3awar w wadoh el mistashfa."


Baba: "Oula w kil hatha min 3aziz Al-X?"


Wahab's dad: "La, 3ugub laman ri7na el mazra3a w 6a7 min Sami kil hatha 9ar. El7imdila allah i7fu'6a."


Me: YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO! :) 


Wahab: Saraaa! Lat3a9been tekfain


Me: Shloun ma3a9ib? Laish itchathb 3lay? 


Wahab: I'll explain everything later.


I huffed and turned my attention to my father. They were talking and I was staring at Wahab with an angry expression on my face. 


Wahab: A7ibich :D


Me: Chuuubbb latkalmnee!:@ You promised me no more fighting! 


Wahab: :( Sara wallah mu eb eeddi gitlich I have anger managements! You think I want this?


I sighed and looked up, he had a sincere look on his face. Maybe I was too harsh?


Wahab: I'm going to see a therapist. 


Me: I'm sorry, bes Wahab please latchathib 3lay mara thanya..


Wahab: Okay wallah akher mara, bes latz3leen :( 


Waaaayyyyyyyy :( He's too cute, I can't stay mad at him!


Me: Okaayy (a) 


Wahab: 3ayara;p


Me: A7ibiiikkk \o/


Wahab: :o


Me: Don't push your luck:p 


Baba: "Ha 3eyal Wahab? Mabuga shay 3al jam3aa ha? Wain nawi tadris?"


Wahab: "Wallah madri ga3d agoul yah adris sina bel lkwait wakamil derasa bara aw adris bel lkwait bes.."


Baba: "Ahh, wain bara?"


Wahab: "California, wya Rashid ukhooy."


An7ibi6 whenever Wahab talked about college. California? How am I going to see him? And I can't tell him to stay, what kind of person would I be if I did that? 


Wahab: "Wallah shakle badris bara a7sanli." he finally said before checking his phone. 


We ate lunch and shortly after that Wahab and his father went home. I flashed Wahab a smile before he left. 


-


A month and 2 weeks later :D


"Get on the horse."


"Mabi"


"IFFFF GET ON THE HORSE!"


"MAAABYY!"


"Wahab laih mita?! 9arlik shahar al7een, don't give up on riding!" 


Wahab smiled his devilish smile of his, "Terkbeen wyay 3yal?"


I raised an eyebrow, "Shnu yahil mat3arif trkab brou7ik?" I tried hard not to smile. I knew he was faking it. 


Wahab: "Laa, ya3nee matadreen ymkn y9eer shay w you're better at riding." he looked at the ground and smiled. 


I crossed my arms and looked at Sami who's been waiting, she hasn't been ridden in a very long time! I came closer and stroked her forehead, pitying her. 


Wahab: "Haa shgeltay?"


I sighed, "WAAAAYYY WAHAAAB MA9ADGIK!"


Wahab chuckled, "After you myy lady." he held my hand and tried to help me up. 


Me: "Chub." 


I extended my arm and pulled him up. 


He coughed, "A777eeemm, miskeeni."


I pinched his arm and held on to his waist, "Tera akher mara ha?"


Wahab: "Y9eer khair." he flung the handles and that made Sami neigh, she ran across the place laih akher el mazra3a where we weren't visible. 


Me: "SHWAAY SHWAAY MAYNOON?"


He only chuckled.


Me: "Nazilnyy abi ashoof Strike."


"Okay." he said, running out of breath, we plopped down and led Sami back to her stall. I kissed Strike's forehead and started to fead him some large carrots I found lying around. 


Wahab: "Sara."


Me: "Halla?" I said, still focusing on Strike. 


Wahab: "Thank you."


I looked at him behind my back, "3ala shno?"


Wahab: "9arle shahar mu rakeb, w rikabtay wyay.."


I grinned, "Shda3wa." then I turned my attention back to Sami, I was acting as if it wasn't a big deal but inside I was screaming my head off, I helped Wahab overcome the fear he felt for a while! Who knew it would be riding?


I could feel him coming closer, but I made myself seem as if I hadn't noticed, I missed our time we spent in the stables. It felt weird, every week we'd meet up here. Not 360, not avenues, but here at the stables. Any normal couple would meet up at some random mall. But the place we shared never looked so dull after the accident. I'm more than happy we were back to normal.


He stood next to me shyly and extended his arm onto my shoulder, one of his hand was placed in his pocket casually. 


His face was inches away from mine, the bridge of his nose was lightly stroking my cheek. 


"Sara?"


Me: "Hmmm.." I said pretending not to notice. 


Wahab: "Wayhich a7mar."


Me: "Waaaayyy khala9 Wahab daraina, 7ar moutt kheesa shasawi?"


He laughed, "9ij wallaah?" 


Me: "Ee ba3d ga3deen bhal 7ar w i7na b ni9 el 9aif ya3ne.." 


Wahab: "Tadreen ina the stables are in-door. W.." he pointed at the air conditioner right above my head, "Fee mukayef."


Me: "Eee heheh.." 


Wahab: "Yaa7elu eli ysti7oooon!" he planted a kiss on my cheek quickly.


Me: "WAHAAAB!" I hit his arm, and this time I think I hurt him. 


My eyes widened, "Umbay :o Wallah sorry Wahab sorryy sorry!"


His face was red from all the laughing.


Me: "7maar?" I said laughing even harder. 


Wahab: "Ma9adeg 9arlina akthar min 4 months together w lail7een tst7een?" 


I smiled, he can laugh at me all he wants! I don't care! I'm just over joyed by the fact that he's back to riding. 


Just like old times. 

32 comments:

  1. LOVED IT.. can't get enough from ur writings:")
    its just toooo good!
    thank you very much for posting and sharing ur story at the first place<3..
    -N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT<3! Can't wait for the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw.. i'd follow you in twitter if i had an account wallah..
    * i'm getting jealouse of the people who gets chapters dedicated to'em :c *
    but i didnt like the idea of twitter!
    -N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambay jad jad jad CUTE<3 inshalla 3ad shabab el kuwait ye9eeroon nfsa<3anyways loved the post;*****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. w l.s3oudeya b3d :"( !! hahaha!
      btw aa7bbb klaam l.kwait.. a7sa kitha sahll <3!
      -N.

      Delete
    2. ana a7b klaam el,kuwait too "yshaweg"!!!!! w a7b klaam els3oudyya " kthaa " :p wajjedd cuuutte<3 - a QATARI fan.

      Delete
    3. btw i'm sorry for what happend in villago:c..
      yazeen l.5leej kilah w klamhum :")!
      -N.

      Delete
    4. oh you've heard about what a happened in villaggio it was a really miserable day to all of us, ee wallah yazeenhm

      Delete
  5. YAAAAY!!!!!! I've been waiting 2 days for this chapter! So happy!!!! Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;**********

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww cute , bs we want more actions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your story is the best! Honestly I've read some but I didn't finish them they're so boring or sa5efeen!! But yours is amazing please continue :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best story ever«3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing as usual!!!!! Bs please can u spice it up between wahab! Like more things he does to her, so CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so good but khala9 rap it up nabi nkhali9!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loonnggeerrrr chaappteertss Pleaasseee! Mrra g9er

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tra its not that short.. bs e7na ma nshb33!!
      hahaha<3

      Delete
  12. ***Please Read This***
    Your story is amazing and you're such a talented writer. But the thing is, we're Muslims and what's you're writing doesn't follow what Islam teaches.
    I know you don't intend to hurt anyone, but a huge number of girls are reading your story and it might motivate them to start a relationship with someone and it could end up bad. All I'm saying is la t76en bthemitk shy b3den rabi y3agbk 3leh.
    With all love and respect. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara its mostly fictional.. Oo i am muslim bss ya3nii reading a great story like this wont motivate me to do anything against islam

      Delete
    2. I get what you're saying. But if you read the ending you might change your mind. I'm writing this story because it helps me overcome stress, sadness etc. and at the same time people love reading it. I'm not motivating anyone to go out and find someone to date. Thank you anyway, for commenting. x

      Delete
  13. Loved it!
    Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laish ma tgolon 7g ur parents enna ento u love each other 3shan lama 3rfaw may39bon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. a7la shay ina mafi action bs romance, thanx alot for this amazing story <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nxt chapter romance romance romance! It's amazing how sara and wahab are in love!:(
    Love it *_* keep going<3 waiting for the next chapter;)
    And romance please:p
    En'Kay<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your story is obsessing<3
    Lovee uu xoxo
    -m'kaay

    ReplyDelete
  18. let him propose or something . PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  19. THE BEST STORY EVER !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING :')
    -cici

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you know how amazing you are?!
    I love your story! Write more soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi, can you please post?!?!
    i've been waiting forever, i keep refreshing the page!!
    please and thank you! :D
    i loveeee your blog, one of my favs.
    -jay

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey, i really love your story
    check out mine http://luckyyourmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  24. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
    Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
    Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

    ReplyDelete