Monday, May 7, 2012

Chapter 35

We were almost going to start finals, and after that would come summer vacation. It felt like a year of no school to me, but I'm so glad to be back and ready to catch up on my studies. Luckily I had Fatma, she taught me everything I need to know to be able to pass the remaining month of classes. I didn't have trouble in any of the subjects, except for French. I used to love it right until it became a lot harder. 


I had a huge test on Sunday, and it was Wednesday. The teacher gave us a packet that was completely written in French. I sighed as I opened up the thick booklet, flipping through the papers. I needed to read all of it and understand it, then she's going to give us some questions to answer. 


I huffed and tweeted: French mu bas 9a3eb!:) 7imdaw rabkom middle schoolers! Probably five girls from my class retweeted. 


I tried again, I understood some of the content. It was about a rich girl who suddenly turned poor? What the hell i7na shaku feeha! I sighed and covered my face with my hands, this is hopeless. 


I decided I'll try again tomorrow, adre I won't bes I keep saying that to make me stop studying and freak out over it. 


My phone rang, Nouf is calling. 


Me: "Aloo"


Nouf: "Heyy"


Me: "Halla. Shfeech?"


Nouf: "Are you busy?"


Me: "La2"


Nouf: "Enzain baroo7 champions tyeen wyay?"


Me: "Haw sh6are 3laich entay? You're the laziest person I've ever met." It's true. 


Nouf: "Tyeen wla la2?" she said. 


Me: "Okay..?"


Nouf: "I'll pick you up in 10."


And we hung up, hal bint... she made no sense! So we were going to champions and I thought there was no need to get dolled up. I wore a white v-neck shirt with gray Hollister pants and my red toms. Knowing Kuwaiti girls, they wouldn't mind showing up in a skin tight dress with full makeup on (no offense).


In 15 minutes she announced that she was outside. Shit nesait agoul 7ag ubooy! I went downstairs and saw him talking on the phone, I signaled to him that I needed to talk to him for a minute. He held the phone away from his lips.


"Shfeech Sara?" he asked.


"Baba 3ade arou7 wya Nouf champions? Mara7 in6awel bes shway wnrid." I tugged on my shirt making sure my chest was covered, then I flashed him a smile. 


Baba: "Ma3akum khadama blsayara?"


Me: "Eee."


Baba: "Okay bel 3adal baba."


Me: "Enshala." I exited our house and made my way to Nouf's car. 


Nouf: "Hala w ghalaa!" she said hugging me. I looked at what she was wearing, skinny black jeans, a creamy colored top and her face had some light makeup on, she really was a typical Kuwaiti girl.


Me: "Entay shlabsa?! Mu ray7een gym i7na?"


Nouf: "Hehe la2.."


Me: "Nouf? Wain ray7een ta7achay."


Nouf: "Lama no9al agoolich, quickly Thomas go to champions before she changes her mind :D" Thomas stepped on it. 


Me: "NOUF WAIN RAY7EEN! MA7EB CHITHE!" I said screaming.


Nouf: "Waayyy 3ilah 7imdila welshker! Bnrou7 champions ba3ad wain?" 


Me: "3eyal laish labsa chithe? :)" 


Nouf: "LANA IM MEETING UP WITH SOMEONE!" 


:O


My face gulab alwan, "SHNU?!"


Nouf smiled, "You heard me." La2! This wasn't the innocent Nouf I knew! 


Me: "Nouf.. mnu?" I said in the most calmed voice.


Nouf: "Akkhh, 7amad!" her eyes almost formed into hearts.


Me: "La2 Nouf. I'm serious this isn't even funny YOU CANT DO THIS!"


Nouf: "Laish wayed em3a9ba? Iff why can't you be happy for me?!" 


Me: "Nouf please latsaween chithe, its not worth it. Wallah its not."


Nouf: "Entay gooleeli laish?!"


Me: "Bes!" 


Nouf: "La there has to be a reason, t7been 7amad?" 


Me: "Ma9adgich! Akeed ma7ba!"


Nouf: "3yal shfeech? Ta7achay?"


Me: "BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE ME!" I yelled, I scared Thomas and the maid sitting in the passenger's seat. 


She grew silent for a while then she finally said, "I won't. 7amad ghair Sara, wallah ghair. Adre betgouleen its something every girl will feel when she first likes a guy bes wallah uhwa ghair! Awalan y9eerly, thaneyan he wants to marry me!" 


Me: "Nouf, please 6ee3eeny."


Nouf: "A6ee3ich 3ugub ma entay sawaita klhal ashya2 w stanastay? I want the experience too!"


La jad bakfa5 hal bnaya.


Me: "AY EXPERIENCE?! SIM3ITY RA7AT FEEHA!"


Nouf: "Lat9arkhen."


Me: "Tadreen shloun? Kaifich." I said as I crossed my arms and looked outside the window. 


Nouf: "Fine 3ayal btkhaleeni arou7 brou7y?" 


I sighed, which meant no. 


We reached champions, they met up in the parking lot. I told her I wanted to stay in the car because it would be too weird, but luckily I could still see them clearly. el7imdila mi7tirem nafsa w he kept his distance. I got distracted by the beeping from my phone, I looked back at them, my jaw almost hit the ground.. oh my God.

4 comments:

  1. I love this chapter! bes abee a3arf what happens next??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu;D Hehe you'll have to wait and find out;)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the next post :( post soon please

    ReplyDelete