Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chapter 55

If I put small  RED stars between the  paragraphs it means it's based on a true event, just to make it less confusing! 


****
He backed away from me and looked down on his shirt.


Me: "Matit7acha?"


Wahab: "Shdarach?"


Me: "Ree7tik b3ad shdarani!"


He kept quiet. 


Me: "Laish Wahab?"


He still didn't say anything.


Me: "Wahab?" I came closer and held his hands. 


Wahab: "Sara mara7 tifhmeen."


Me: "W laish mafham? Embala afham.. Gouli laish chithe tsawe eb 3umrik? Matadre ina mu zain? You're killing yourself slowly."


He scratched his neck nervously. "Sara I can't manage my anger." 


Me: "Shnu?"


Wahab: "Oho giltlich mara7 tifhmeen."


Me: "Shayifne bgara mafham? W laish magetly?"


Wahab: "Madre.."


Wana agoul laish he was suspended. This was all from his anger managments. He took out his anger on other people. I'm glad it was 3aziz he beat up. 


Me: "Wahab tera hatha shay 6abee3i laish matgouli? Wallah wayed nas feehum chithe."


Wahab: "Ee bs.. in my situation 3adi a6ig."


Me: "I don't care. Bes don't smoke, 3afya."


Wahab: "Wallah I tried quitting bes magdar Sara."


Me: "Shkither 9arlik?"


Wahab: "One year."


I sighed and looked away, kint abi akamil kalami chan asma3 el baab. 


Me: "Bsr3a rouu7, akalmik bacher bel mazra3a."


Wahab: "Bye!" he ran out and got into the car. 


I exited the duwaniya and gave Baba the papers then headed upstairs. 


And as usual, I stood there over thinking my brain off. 


This is too dangerous, what if he dies? What if he gets lung cancer?


90% of people that get lung cancer is caused by smoking. 


I remember when M7amad used to smoke, elbait kela ree7ta zgayr! Every time he buys new packets of cigarettes I'd throw them out. Bes now el7imdila he stopped, it wasn't easy, but he stopped. 


I'll convince him to stop. 


I checked my phone and found some twitter mentions and 3 bbms. I opened the one between me and Fatma. 


Fatma: Sara 3indich shay bacher?


Me: Madre ymkn arou7 el mazra3a


Fatma: What timee?


Me: 5:00


Fatma: khala9 3eyal, ta3alay baite:D


Me: Okk as2al ubooy wagoulich. 


I asked him he said I can go and then later on M7amad emurni wnrou7 el mazra3a, perfect :D


I slept and woke up at around 1:00pm from my phone. 


Fatma is calling.


Me: "Aloooo." 


Fatma: "Ya7mara tawich ga3da?!"


Me: "Iffff shtabeen Fatma tera bel 9aif elnas tnaaam!"


Fatma: "Goumay al7een w ta3alay!"


Me: "Mmm."


Fatma: "SARAA!"


Me: "Wayy3a! Okaaay!"


Fatma: "Hehe i love you!"


Me: "Chub."


I got up, took a quick shower brushed my teeth and washed my face. I wore my ripped shorts and a maroon shirt. Stanley dropped me off.. 


I pinged Fatma and told her I was outside her house, she came out and gave me a hug. 


Fatma: "Walhana 3alaaich min ziman mu shayfitich!"


Me: "Mara thanya matga3deeni."


Fatma: "Walla mu kafu :o"


Me: "Hehe atghashmar ana walhana 3laich akthar!"


We sat in the garden outside. We ate, and I told her about Wahab. 


Fatma gasped faj2a.


Me: "UFF SHFFEECH! Khara3teeni!"


Fatma: "Ma7ad mawjood felbait."


Yuma.


Me: "Soo..?"


Fatma: "Tabeena insoug?"


Me: "LAA2 :O Fatma min9ijich?!"


Fatma: "I'm serious!"


Me: "Gelna shalaih w mazra3a okay, bes bl deera qaweya!"


Fatma: "Yallah 3aad I want to make this summer memorable."


She got her phone out and called the driver. Wallah hal bint maynoona. 


"Ee yeeb el sayara."


"La2 mu el Land, the small one."


"KIA!!! Ifff the white one!"


"Yes the old one."


"Yes bring it outside in front of the gate." 


"EEEEE BABA KNOWS!"


"Okay bye C:" 


Lafat 3lay, "Wallah sayqna 9aida. Amoot feeh."


I laughed, we waited for 5 minutes until the driver brought the small KIA white car. She took the keys from him and we got in. 


Fatma placed the keys and started the engine. 


Me: "Al7een 7athritich titfalsfain ya3ne anaaa eli a3arif asoog!"


Fatma: "A7san minich."


Me: "La wallah?"


Fatma: "Khalaaa9 bitsougeen bes sektay shway." 


She dialed a number and put on a fake smile. 


"Aloo Dalal?" she was talking to her big sister.


"Ee wain omy?"


"Enzain mita btridoon?" 


She jumped in her seat when she heard the answer.


"La bes as2aal!"


"Okay bye bye."


She smiled as she locked her phone and placed it in between her lap. She put the car in reverse and stepped on the pedal, minutes later we were on the streets driving off. I opened up the radio, one of my favorite songs came up. We started to wave our hair, halagna. I looked to the right and saw a car with a group of boys. 


I gasped, "FATMAAA 9IKAY EL DARAYESH!"


Fatma: "Shfeech?!"


She looked at them, they were gawking and laughing. 


I closed the radio and looked down at my lap, re7na feeha. 


Fatma: "Umbaay Saro shnsawi."


Me: "Entay chub! Kela minich :'("


Fatma: "6elay, ra7aw?"


I looked behind us, el7imdila they were gone.


I sighed in relief, "Ee.."


We stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, then we bursted out laughing! 


Me: "Yallaah khan rid akhaf e9eer feena shaay!"


Fatma: "Yallah imshay."


M7amad texted me and said he was on his way.


Me: "Bsr3a tera M7amad yay."


We got back to Fatma's house and sat in the garden as if nothing had happened. 


-


I got out of the villa and made my way to the stables. Wahab was waiting for me there..


I got closer and closer to him, at the same time I got more nervous. 


Wahab: "Heey :D"


Me: "Wahab, ig3ad." I pointed at the bench. 


He sighed and sat down, I stood in front of him with my hands crossed. 


Me: "Mara7 akhaleek tithba7 rou7ik"


Wahab: "Shaku athba7 rou7i? Tadreen cham mara ashrab zgayr bl youm?"


Me: "Cham mara?"


Wahab: "Ymkn 3 or 4 times bes."


Me: "Ya3ne shwaya?"


Wahab: "Ee 7abeebty nas ykhal9oon two packs."


Me: "3a6ni your cigarettes."


Wahab: "Laish tabeen?"


Me: "Wahab!"


Wahab: "Atghashmaar, ma3indi."


Me: "Goul wallah."


Wahab: "Wallah."


I dug my hands into his pockets, and I found nothing. 


Wahab: "I'm cutting back 3shanich."


Me: "Itha t7bne ra7 twagif."


Wahab: "Wallah a7awel." 


Me: "Yallah imshh khan nirkab."


We both got our horses out and raced to the end. 
****

6 comments:

  1. amazing! we want more more love between it! spice it uppppp please! great writer u are ;) *mashallah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! We want some actions and romance at the same time, you know how to get us excited so we're waiting for the next chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,I really love your blog and that what made me
    To wright my story , can u read it please?
    And I need some shoutout for my blog http://beautiful-oldmemories.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did wahab really stop smoking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. amaizing. keep going gorgeous<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete