Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chapter 49

You said you want action so here it is, hope you guys like the post. xx 
Posting chapter 50 when I get home, don't complain on how short this is:p 





I stared at the picture my eyes were turning moist, and only Fatma noticed. 

She came closer to me and held my shoulders, "Sara? Shfeech!"

Me: "F-fatmaaa!!" I showed her the picture. 

She gasped and that made all of the girls turn around, "Shfeekum? Sara shfeech?" 

Fatma: "Mafeeha shay, Sara ta3alay m3ay." she directed me to the nearest bathroom, we got in and locked ourselves into the vanilla scented bathroom. 

Me: "F-fat-ma. Sh-shbasaw-wy al7eeeen?!" I cried out. 

Fatma: "Shhhh Sara, latabcheen t3awithay min iblees w thekray rabich mu zain tabcheen hal kither. 3a6eeni telephonich." I handed her my phone.

Fatma: "Ne6ray ashouf etha ay wa7da min el banat y3arfoon hal raqam.. kilish mu ghareeb 3alay chine shayfita." 

She walked outside the bathroom and I could hear their muffled voices, seconds later she came back, only looking at the phone.

Me: "F-fatma??"

Fatma: "Hatha raqam Shoug.." 

I looked at her with an antagonized expression. 

Hal bint matooub?

Matkhaf?

Mat7is?

"Fatma abi arid elbait." I said

Fatma called her driver and told him to come immediately. 

Me: "Shagool 7ag el banat? Please latadre Fay." I said wiping away my tears.

Fatma: "Gooleelhum shay 9ar bainich w bain ahalich."

Me: "Ok." We opened up the door of the bathroom, the girls gave me worried glances and looks, but I assured them I was fine and that I just had a fight with M7amad. Nothing to worry about..

Beep beep!

Finally, Fatma's driver is here. She dropped me off and I was home by 8:50. Ashwa!

M7amad: "Sara laish ta2akhartay?"

I looked at the time, "Tistahbel? Its 8:50!"

M7amad: "Bes ana geltlich trideen gabel 8:45."

Me: "Umbay jad M7amad?"

M7amad: "Enzain atghashmar shfeech, laish chthe wayhich chinich bachya?"

Me: "Mafeeni shay." I went upstairs and slammed the door close. 

I sat on my couch and started to envisage everything that has happened. 

Kila minich, al7een shnu befakroon 3anich? Tawnich haddah 3aziz, w al7een trou7een 3ind Wahab?

But I love him, I love him so much. 

Thats not an excuse, betrou7een feeha! Mafakartay eb ubooch? Ukhooch? What about their trust? They're going to lose their trust towards you. What about the girls in school? Shefakroon 3anich? What about Wahab? Begoul hal bint fithee7a. What about your mom? What if she was here would she be proud of your choices? 

But, this is not a game? I love him. I want to marry him. 

Thats still NOT an excuse, you're going to spend the rest of your life alone, mnu yabi bint shuwari3? Entay bint mu mitrabya!!

Those words echoed through my ears and were sinking into my brain, all the memories I had before, they were coming back. I had the urge to hurt myself. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Baba had already used hot water to pour some tea, I held the hot water and forced it down my throat. I coughed, it burned the sensitive skin surrounding my throat. 

Tistahlain. Laish chithe tsaween eb 3umrich? A7san.

I got a towel and placed it in my mouth, this is going to hurt. I got some of the hot water and poured it on my arm, that caused me to bite into the towel hard. My voice was low so M7amad couldn't hear me. I looked at my arm, it turned into a very scary shade of red. It looked like it was bleeding from the inside. 

Endless tears started to fall down my cheeks, my vision started to get blurry. 

Testahlain akthar ba3ad. 

I dragged myself to bed, my arm was still boiling and I couldn't bear it anymore. But I deserve every second that was filled with agonizing pain. Laish sawait chithe? Laish matoub? Al7een shbi9eer feeni etha daraw ahali? I want to die. 

I closed my eyes that night, praying I wouldn't wake up the next morning. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------


A33eeed, I'll try posting 50 when I get home enshala!















24 comments:

  1. WTH?!5la9 please manbi action!it's too much to believe!y3ni it can't happen all of the things happend before is hapning again?y3ni too much!!bs anyways your an amazing writer!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. antu mutna86'een t8olon nbe action lma 76t 8ltu la o too much .... 9d8 ma yn3rf lkum :) la yhmonk kmle your story it's so nice and amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE! Don't let them caught w we want more romance between sarah and Wahab and also between Fatima and Muhammad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma fahmt esh 9ar beenk o ben wahab esh jak mn rgm shoug ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9orat wahab w sara yoom kanw fe albeach *hugging*

      Delete
  5. ee what did u get what was the pic? pls we dont want anymore problemss ana wa7daa i posted maby action and aby more romance, i posted on the chapter that says pls read:$ more romance bain fatma w m7med and u and wahab, use this as a start to get rid of shoug in someway ya3nii let everything slap her back in the face, and then start with the romance:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz we want romance all the way without any action

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't let them get caught please! And we want more romance

    ReplyDelete
  8. please we want more romance bainich w bain wahab

    ReplyDelete
  9. please end this action in a good way ! manabi a7ad yadri about it ! kafi ely 9ar feech lama el kil dara :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG :(:(:( GLBY Y3WRNYYYYY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We want more romance and end this action in a good way don't let any one see the pic

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too much, if you're gonna repeat everything that happened again betseer mafi fayda if we're running in closed sircles you should do some romantic action not this kind of action y3awer elgalb

    ReplyDelete
  13. who's mohammed? ma fhmt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. NOOO!!! Please 5la9 no more actions 49 chapter klla actions nbe romance between sara and wahab please :( o end it with shouq mrra m95t'ha m3a sara :( please more romance between sara and wahab please please pleaseeeee :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. We want the kind of action elle y9er between sara and wahab romantic action y3ne elle yswe lha shy 7lo malh d5l fe 3ziz w sara w hl 7che nbe romance between the two of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. please end this action eb khiar , we want good action and romance bain sara and wahab

    ReplyDelete
  17. NOO ma 3lek mnhum, I loved this chapter, w a9lan bl 3gl y3ni etha kan klla romance w mafi shwya drama and action ra7 ykoon boring walla! So please keep it up and don't get confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA la t7awleen she's confused m3 kl 4ole el nas ygoloon nby action la drama la romance la romantic action wsh 4a ya5ii 5l klmtkum w7da! Agoolk shay, write what you think is best, its your story after all.

      Delete
    2. Its filled with action!! bas we want to pause the action for nww twhmm they got togther lets see how theyr reletionship iss,w just want shoug bara ilsalfaa and more action bain sara and wahab

      Delete
  18. 3ajeeb 2lchapter 7beebtii ,, bss latfr8een baaain Sara w Wahaab !! 7dhum cute 7araaaam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mashala 3laikum 9braw w shoufaw how the story turns out entaw matadroon :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awl knty trdean 3ala kll al comments bss al7ean ts7bean please rdii lw bshaii bsea6 walla nnbs6 lma trdean 3ala our comments ♥ xx
    Love you & sorry for disturbing ;**

    ReplyDelete