Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chapter 39

Hey everyone, sorry etha wayid 6awalt! I have so much school work. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please tell me what you guys think!


@KuwaityBlogger








Insomnia. Something I've been dealing with for the past couple of days. I don't know whats going on with me. It was 2:30am on a Saturday. My timeline was empty, everyone was fast asleep. 


I tweeted: Can't sleep. #:( and then I got a dm seconds later, I knew it was Wahab. 


Wahab: Namay 3shan tyebeen daraja zaina bachr bil emti7an! 


Me: Ifff magdar anam :( a7is nesait kelshay!


Wahab: Shoufay 3aad, yawailich etha mayebtay zain!


Me: Etha I failed it elsiba 3laik:p


Wahab: Min9ijich nesaitay kelshay? Ams imdarsich


Me: Eee wallah madre shfeeni :/


Wahab: Shga3da tsaween?


Me: Wala shay


Wahab: 9******* Degay 3lay


?


Me: Um laish?


Wahab: Matabeeni adarsch?


Laa2 I can't call him. Fashla..


Bes It's only for studying, right? I'm not actually going to call 3shan asolif ma3ah aw shay. 


Me: Okay dgeega


I closed my bedroom's door slowly making sure it didn't squeak. I punched in Wahab's number and sighed deeply, then pressed the green button. Wait, why am I nervous?


1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, "Aloo?"


Me: "Aloo"


Wahab: "Halla" he sounded sleepy, his voice was so deep. 


Wahab: "Yalla 6al3ay ketabich."


I cleared my throat, "3indy yah."


Wahab: "Okay yallah 3a6eeni el words."


I gave him all the words we reviewed yesterday, and surprisingly I regained my memory of them.


Wahab laughed, "Enzain al7een fahamtay?"


Me: "Ee mashkoor :D" 


Wahab: "7ayach.. Shtsaween?"


Me: "Bes chithee ga3da eb dari. Enta shtsawe?"


Wahab: "Shalaih rab3i."


Me: "Ya salam, wil madrisa?"


Wahab: "Bnrou7 elmadrisa bas we're skipping two periods." I heard a voice in Wahab's background, it was one of his friends asking him if he could put me on speaker, my heart started pounding, la2 Wahab don't do it. 


Wahab tried to whisper but failed, "Ethlif zain! A9lan ga3d akalem ubooy ent shaku? Iglub waihik yallah." 


I smiled, "Mnu tkalem?"


Wahab: "Ha? Um rfeejy, sma3tay?"


I laughed, "Ee sma3t. Yallah Wahab banam, mashkoor matga9er."


Wahab: "El3afu, t9b7een 3la khair."


Me: "Wnta min ahla."


I thought about it again, china fashla dagah 3laih belail? What will my dad think if he found out? Bes Baba adores him, maybe even more than me sometimes. He's his trainer and he's like a second father to him. But I don't want to walk through that trail again. Hathee awal w akher marah.


I slept instantly after that, I woke up ready for the test. We had French first period, I didn't need to review.. everything was sealed in my brain. 


The teacher gave us the test and I was the first to be finished. I couldn't believe it. Ana? Akhale9 a French test in 20 minutes? Mu3jiza! 


Before I could exit the gates of our school, Wahab called. I looked at the screen hesitantly, should I answer? There were so many girls next to me..


Me: "Aloo..?"


Wahab: "Hey."


Me: "Halla, shfeek?"


Wahab: "Shloun imte7anich?"


Me: "9adeg-" I turned around and saw a group of girls staring at me. 


Me: "A7EM. T9adgeen? My test kan 7ail sahil Najla thank you so much!" The girls turned around.


Wahab laughed knowing why I called him "Najla" I don't even have a friend called Najla. 


Wahab: "Yallah bye."


I smiled, "Bye."




I got home and sat down next to Baba for lunch. 


Baba: "Ha shloun emti7anich?"


Me: "Khala9t eb 20 minutes :D" I said proudly.


My phone beeped and rang, I sighed. Nouf.




Nouf: Sara laih mita mara7 tkalmeeni ya3ne?


PING!!!


Sara!


Me: Iff Nouf akalmch ba3dain ga3da atghada!


Nouf: I'm calling you in 10 minutes mali shghel


Me: Enzain :) 


I finished my lunch quickly and went upstairs to my room, closing the door behind me. Nouf called.


Me: "Aloo."


Nouf: "Sara."


Me: "Shtabeen?"


Nouf: "Sara please lat3a9been."


Me: "Okay mu em3a9ba bas shtabeen dagga?" 


Nouf: "I ended it with 7amad, I deleted him from bbm w msa7t raqma."


Why did I feel guilty about this?


Me: "9ij?"


Nouf: "Ee 9ij."


Me: "3shani wla 3shan ma9la7tich?"


Nouf: "Madre, both.."


Me: "Oh, shgelteela?"


Nouf: "Gelta ina ubooy darrah."


Me: "W uhwa shgal?"


Nouf: "Gal he was sorry, w wayed thag khilga maskeen.."


Me: "Oh okay, bes tera 7g ma9la7tich, its for the best."


Nouf: "Ee adre.."


We stayed quiet for a minute.


Nouf: "Enzain fathya this weekend?"


Me: "Ee laish?"


Nouf: "Ta3alay shalaihnaa, se2lay ubooch min al7een."


Me: "Enshala:D"


Nouf: "Yallah bye."


Me: "Byee."


I felt so bad, but why? It was for her own good. Nouf's like my sister and I wouldn't like to see her get hurt, like I did. 


But I have to keep in mind not all guys are like 3aziz, 7amad seemed like a great guy but he shouldn't have kissed her. At least mu jidam elawadem. 


-


The week passed by fast and before I knew it, I was in Nouf's shalaih. Salamt 3la her whole family and we sat down. Wela faj2a khalaty yat. 


"Nouf 7abeebty rou7ay shoufay 7amani wain ra7 mu mawjood bel shalaih."


Nouf: "Hal 3eyal wainah?"


"Madre gam adeg 3laih mayrid."


Nouf: "Enshala khalty al7een arou7 ashoufa." she got up.


Me: "Wain enshala?"


Nouf: "7amani khibil y6la3 al7een, 7ar mout! Goumay inrou7 indawra.." She got down and started walking. We both realized where we are minutes after it was too late.


Me: "Nouf?"


Nouf: "Shit, adre adre."


Me: "Nouf please khan rid shalaihkum!"


Nouf: "Saro w 7amani?!"


Me: "Mali shghel ana barid!" we heard someone whistle behind us. I gripped Nouf's arm.


Not again. 























No comments:

Post a Comment