Friday, May 4, 2012

Chapter 33

I knew how all of this will turn out. I stay suspended, girls will still think I'm a girl that wasn't raised properly, and Shoug w 3aziz are going to live happily ever after, the end. Thinking I may be back next year makes me want to die, what am I going to tell the rest of my friends? My teachers? Everyone? I hope Shoug and 3aziz will get what they deserve. 


Later on today the thing that looked like coffee was finally done, and I felt a whole lot better. The nurse said it was something that will help my blood, and she says there are no more problems with my kidney so I could go home. 


I got up and changed into the clothes Baba has brought. Red pants and a black t shirt. Not bad. I combed my messy hair and exited the hospital. Fatma hugged me and said goodbye. 
I got into M7amad's car. 


Me: "Shnu besawi ubooy?"


M7amad: "Madre 3anah, bekalmhum."


I sighed, "Shtgoul? Ekhalooni ared?"


He looked at me disappointed, 'Not in a million years' was written all over his face. I crossed my arms and leaned back, closing my eyes. We reached my house after 10 minutes, it feels as if I hadn't been here in a long time. I went upstairs and into my room, some panadol pills were still lying on the floor. I picked them up and threw them away quickly. I got into the room and took a nice long shower then drifted off to sleep. 


-


The next morning Baba woke me up at around 9:30. I was confused, I thought he convinced Ms Lindsay I could come back to school. 


Baba: "Binrou7 elmazra3a. W yeebay hdoom binam." That was 1000 times better than school, and just what I needed after everything that had happened. 


I jumped out of bed and changed into my riding clothes, I missed Strike so much. We left and arrived at around 11:30. It was hot but I didn't care, I need this. 


I went into the stables and saw Strike, he neighed when he saw me. I stroked his forehead and kissed him, just before I tried to open the door I heard someone behind me. 


"Salamat Sara." 


Wahab, bismila min wain 6ali3le. 


Me: "Allah ysalmk." I smiled at him. 


Wahab: "Shlounich? A7san?" 


Me: "Ee el7mdila." 


He saw me struggling because I couldn't reach the door handle, he leaned over and opened it. I hated this, kil mah abi afich elbaab uhwa yfta7a chine yahil. 


"Thanks." I got Strike out who was luckily all suited up and ready to be ridden. Just before I got up on him Baba came out and saw us. 


Baba: "Sara mu a7san matrkbeen elyom?"


Me: "Haw laish yuba mafeeni shay?"


Baba: "Adre el7imdila mafeech shay bes a7sanlich matrkbeen.."


Me: "Yuba! Ya3ne ana laish yaya?" I put my hands on my hips. 


Baba: "Sara ana khayif 3alaich, etha bitrkbeen lazm wyach a7ad." he said. 


Me: "Ughhh. Inshala." I took off Strike's gear and let him roam freely on the grass. 


Baba looked at Wahab, "Yallah Wahab?"


Wahab: "Ee yallah 3ami."


Shnu yallah. :/ 


Wahab got on Sami and Baba held the handles, directing her to the arena. I sat on the benches looking at them, Baba was such an amazing trainer. He used to train me when I was 9, I got the hang of quickly. I felt something near my ear, Strike was chewing on my hair playfully. I laughed and moved my head before I turn bald. 


After an hour Baba patted Wahab on his back and smiled, he did great. He came towards me and sat down next to the bench opening up a bottle of water and drinking the whole thing. 


Me: "Lail7een suspended?" I asked crossing my legs. 


Wahab: "Eee." he laughed. 


Me: "Shimsawy 3aziz belthab6?"


Wahab: "Madre kan ga3d yit7arash eb khawate." he sounded nervous. 


We got up and made our way into the villa. Wait a minute..


Me: "Enta ma3indik khawat!" 


He stopped for a minute, and then continued walking. 


Me: "Shimsawe 3aziz?"


Wahab: "Wala shay Sara.."


Me: "Wahab yalla gool! Laish 6agah? Tera suspension mu le3ba!"


Wahab: "Kan ga3d ytkalam 3anich."


Me: "Ohh.."


Way cute he got suspension 3shani :( ?


Me: "Wahab please don't get suspended bs 3shan chithe, it'll affect you."


Wahab: "Adre." he opened the door for me and we walked in. 


-


My phone beeped a thousand times until I finally noticed.


A dm from Wahab..


Wahab: Sara 6el3ay bara.


Me: Wain a6la3 eb hal lail :/


Wahab: Entay bs 6el3ay!


Me: Laaish!


Wahab: Bt6l3een wla shlon? :) 


Me: Okk :/


I wore my shoes and stepped outside, I could see him from a far standing in the stables. 


Me: "Shfeek shisalfa?"


Wahab opened up Strike's fence, "6al3eeh, hatha rasa yabis mayabeeni."


I laughed and directed Strike out. 


Wahab: "Rekbay."


Me: "Magdar arkab.. sma3t ubooy.."


Wahab: "Ee sma3ta, yalla rekbay."


Me: "Wahab mabe akhaf ubooy yshoofne!"


Wahab: "Oho! Ubooch emwa9eeni enzain? Btrkbeen wla la2?"


Me: "Ok ok!" I got on Strike, and Wahab held his handles directing us to the arena. 


Me: "You don't have to do this."


Wahab looked up and smiled, "I know."


I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

1 comment: