Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chapter 44

I couldn't believe it, it's like every time I find a bit of happiness in my life, someone has to come and ruin it. Nouf was standing right in front of us, jaw dropped, eyes widened. 


Me: "Uhmm, hehe.. I can explain." I feel like the biggest hypocrite. I tell her to back away from 7amad and now I'm getting close to Wahab behind her back? But we're not a couple or anything, just friends.


Nouf: "La wallah?! Explain what?! Wallah you're a hypocrite!"


Wahab: "Nouf hadday! Masawaina shay bes giltlaha happy birthday!"


Nouf: "3eyal laish wayhich 6uma6a?:) Laish mista7ya?"


Wahab tried to hold in the laughter, he stood looking at me. I covered my cheeks with my hands. 


Me: "Shnu ya3ne, 7ar! Shaku msta7ya!"


Nouf: "Ee rag3eeha!" 


Wahab: "Ana gayilaha ta3alay."


Nouf: "Way mali shghil feekum!" she left the room leaving the two of us alone. 


Wahab finally bursted out laughing. I hit his arm, but I ended up hurting my own hand. 


Me: "Maytha7ek!"


Wahab: "Ya3ne 9ij btgoul 7ag ahalich?"


Me: "La adre Nouf matsaweeha. Lazm akalmha.." 


I left the duwaniya and headed to the 9alah. She was sitting on the couch angrily punching letters into her blackberry. I sat down next to her. 


Me: "Nouf?"


She ignored.


Me: "Nouf?:("


Still ignored. 


Me: "Lata7green! Mumkn bas tismi3eeni!?"


Nouf: "Shasma3 minich? Laish tchathbeen 3lay?!"


Me: "Shaku achatheb 3laich?! Mafe shay bainah!"


Nouf: "You expect me to believe that?"


Me: "Uh, ee?"


She sat there observing my facial expressions. 


Nouf: "Fine." 


Me: "You love me! :D"


Nouf: "Chub."


Me: "Okay :("


We sat there in silence for the rest of the day. M7amad announced that it was time to go, but before that Nouf snapped out of her stubborn-ness and game me a lung crushing hug and wished me a happy birthday, wallah a7ebha! :D 


When we were settled into his car M7amad said, "Awal manrid zahbay aghrathich bnrou7 elmazra3a." I looked at the time, 10:38pm. My birthday's not over yet!


Apparently from Wahab's tweet, he was going as well and for some reason that made me happy. As soon as I arrived home I changed into more comfortable clothes and made my bag. Baba and M7amad were waiting for me outside. We drove off and arrived there at 11:30pm. 


Wahab and his father were sitting outside sipping on tea, we greeted them and joined. 


Baba: "Sara yebtlich shay!"


Me: "9ij?:D La yuba kilish mala da3i :D" 


Baba: "Khala9 3yal matabeenha?"


Me: "Magelt mabeeha ya3ne -.-."


Baba: "Tefathelaaay!" he handed me the red bag. 


I opened up the beautiful glossy black box, and found a necklace, my name was tattooed on an oval shape and it had drops of diamonds, when I flipped it over there was Strike's name placed on it too. 


I gasped, it was beautiful! I ran up to my dad and hugged him tight, "Mashkoor yuba!" 


Honestly I couldn't ask for a better birthday gift. My parents used to shower me with beautiful necklaces and expensive bags but I don't really want them anymore, I'd rather have a gift that actually means something to me. 


Baba: "Enshala 3jibtich elhadeya?"


Me: "Ee wallah 7lwa mashkoor wayed!" 


-


At 12:30am I laid on my bed, my birthday was officially over. I wasn't this happy on my last birthday, because my mother had just passed away on my 15th. But now? I'm finally happy. 


PING!!!
PING!!!
PING!!!


Wahab: Sara!


And the happiness continues..


Me: 3yoonha!:D


Wahab: La tera chithy asti7y :$ Magdar 3al kalam el7lu :$ 


Me: LOOL chub! 


Wahab: Go check Strike's saddle:p 


Me: Laish?:p


Wahab: Just do it! 


Me: Enta wainik?


Wahab: Eb our villa:p


Me: Okayy 


I changed into decent clothes, which are just a pair of gray sweatpants and a sleeveless black shirt, then wrapped my red blanket on top of my shoulders. 


I approached Strike who was wide away, I stroked his forehead as I made my way to the brown saddle, on top of it was a red piece of cloth, I unfolded it and saw what was in it. 


A silver bracelet with charms on them greeted me, it took my breath awake. There were small horses hanging on the sides, music notes, and my initials placed in the middle. A small paper fell on my foot. I grabbed it and read it slowly. 




The horses for the hobby that we share.
The music notes for your unbelievable obsession with music.
And your initials to symbolize your pretty name. 


PS: I'm sorry this is way too cheesy. 


LOL Happy birthday dork! 


I found my smile cutting through my face roughly, it was incredible!


I bbmed him as soon as possible. 


Me: OMMGGGG WAHAAAB :O


Wahab: Hehe do you like it?


Me: EEEE!! THANK YOUUU!!!<3


Wahab: Tistahlain! 


Me: I'm calling you now. 


That's the first time I ever said that, he usually calls!


He picked up the phone instantly. 


Wahab: "Hallaaa2."


Me: "Wahaaab!"


Wahab: "Mmmm?"


Me: "Mashkouuurr!!! Wallah jad tyanin elhadeya!!"


Wahab: "Awalan please lat9arkheen 9ada3tay rase, thaneyan, you're welcome! :D" 


I laughed, "Hahaha wallah I love y-" I closed my mouth before I said something stupid. 


Wahab: "You what?" He teased. 


Me: "A7im, wala shay." my cheeks turned red, again. 


Wahab: "La goulay!"


Me: "Shagoul?"


Wahab: "La?"


Me: "Way Wahab! Magelt shay okay?"


Wahab: "Embala! Shfeech laish sekatay?"


Me: "Way shaku magelt shay bes khala9 filha!"


Wahab: "Khala9 ana agoulich, I love you." 


Me: "Thank you."


Wahab: "Waaawww, a7la dagra:p" 


I pretended to yawn, "Yallah Wahab banam."


Wahab: "Fine, goodnight." He closed the phone right before I could say something. I feel so bad, he's probably pissed, or hurt. 


I knew this would happen. I just did. How do you expect someone you talked to 24/7 NOT to love you? I loved him with all my heart, but I can't do it anymore. Not after 3aziz. I told myself we were friends but who was I kidding? I fell for him in an instant, and I was lying to myself. 

8 comments:

  1. PLEASE!!! Nzle chapter thane Elyoom :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am refreshing every minute waiting for chapter 45 :( nzle el chapter Elyoom EBLEZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't that like s3oods gift in masq.'s blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really LOOOOVEEE your story !!! Keep up the good work <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TH NEXT POSTTTTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. e9eer et9wreen el braclet ow et76eena fe twitter ;$

    ReplyDelete