Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 52

Follow me! @KuwaityBlogger, enjoy xx 










The picture is deleted,  nobody is going to see it.


I looked at the number, that was Shoug. I sighed in relief. El7imdila.


After a few minutes she texted again. Shtabe hathi. 


Shoug: Sara


Me: Shnu


Shoug: 3aziz is planning on doing something


Me: To me?


Shoug: La' .. to Wahab


Me: Shnu besawi??


Shoug: Madre


Me: Why are you even telling me this?


Shoug: just appreciate it:p


This is beyond awkward and weird..


Shoug: Gal be6iga for sure, but madri mita he's planning on doing it.


I'm not going to reply, not even going to thank her, she still doesn't deserve it. But I was more than happy she told me. 


I called Wahab as soon as possible. 


Wahab: "Ahlaan!"


Me: "Wahab wainik??"


Wahab: "Maku salam?"


Me: "Wahaaabb wainik bsr3a goul!"


Wahab: "6ali3 wya rab3i.."


Me: "Ee wain?:)"


Wahab: "Bnrou7 elshalaih."


Me: "Wahab please deer balik ok?"


Wahab: "Haw laish sh6ari 3laich?"


Me: "Shoug tawha galatle 3aziz is planning on beating you up, latrou7 ay mukan brou7ik."


Wahab: "Yazeen eli y7atoooon!"


Me: "WAHAAAB! Min 9ije!"


Wahab: "Khalaas okay"


Me: "Ent shloun mu khayef yummaaa 6ali3lik min elsjn."


Wahab: "Shakhaf? Khal ejarib emid 2eeda 3alay."


Me: "Ya3ne ana eli makhaaaaf;p"


Wahab: "Sh3abalich b3ad!"


Me: "Hehe okay yalla take care."


Wahab: "Waait, btrou7een elmazra3a?"


Me: "Eee wnta?"


Wahab: "Ee, yallah akalmich ba3dain." His friends were asking him who he was talking to. 


I smiled, "Bye." 


-


*Based on a true event.


Baba: "Yallah nezlay."


Me: "Wain ray7?"


Baba: "Barou7 mazra3at rfeeji shway."


Me: "Wana ag3ad brou7i?:O"


Baba: "Wahab dakhel."


Me: "Ohhhhh ok..." :D :D :D


Baba: "Sara a3eed wakarir yawailich etha 6ela3tay bara elmazra3a ana imwa9e Wahab 3laich." 


Uhwa eli beshayishni a9laan! -.-


Me: "Enshala yuba." I got out of Baba's car and headed inside the villa. 


I bbm'ed Wahab. 


Wainik?


Wahab: Outside with Sami 3la akhr stable, you?


Me: Just camme


Wahab: 9ij?? Ta3alaayyy!!


Me: Omw


I got our rhino out and directed it to the last stable which was very far away, I'd get really tried if I tried walking to it. 


But finally I arrived in 5 minutes. 


The best thing about this place is that when you're here, it feels like you're all alone. No one can see you. Now it's just me and Wahab.


He opened up his arms for me. I dived in and leaned my head on his chest without hesitation. Wahab rested his chin on my forehead. 


Wahab: "Zain magimtay tst7een."


Me: "Heheh laish tabeeni ast7y?" I looked up at him. 


He pinched my red cheeks, I hit his hands instantly, "Baaas!" 


He chuckled and let go of me. 


We both sat down on the benches facing the wide arena filled with random grass spots. 


I could feel him get closer to me, until his lips planted a huge kiss on my cheek. I looked at him shyly.


Me: "Wahaaaaabbb!!!" 


Wahab: "Sorry magdar aqawim:p" 


I laughed and hit his shoulder, "7maaar!"


Wahab: "Hehe a7ibich!!"


Me: "Wana ba3ad."


I told him about my last day of school and what we did, after that I told him about Shoug.


Wahab: "Ta3alay, ikhit'ha 3alia lail7een tdzlich messages?"


Me: "La bes lail7een 7sbalha ana eli I expelled Shoug."


Wahab: "Ahh, enzain 3alia ay madrisa?"


Me: "Um, madre..?"


Wahab: "Mu kanat eb madrsatkum? Wain ra7at?"


Me: "Ee kanat, way Wahab ana shdarani!"


Wahab: "Okay okay shfeech 3a9abtay."


Me: "Laish ga3d ts2al?"


Wahab: "Bes chithe abi a3arif." 


Me: "La fee shay, gouli. T3arefha?"


Wahab: "Mafee shay Sara."


Me: "Wahaaab!"


Wahab: "Saraaa?:D"


Me: "Goul.."


Wahab: "Shagoul?!"


Me: "Feek shay! Goul!" I hit his shoulder, a7 eedi :(


Wahab: "Bt3a9been."


Me: "La, madre, ymkn. Goul khale9na!" 


Wahab: "We used to be together." 

6 comments:

  1. OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

    LETS SEE WHAT SARA WILL DO NOW !

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEXT CHAPTER ASAP PLEAASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara has to gorgive him ! i mean , come'n he fought with aziz for her he listens to her , he jokes & he's hot ? i wanna meet someone like that ! y dream man :') ahh .. back to reality , great chapter waiting for the next <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. More actions less romance, please:(! And don't hurt your self

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE ROMAANNCCEEEE love where this is going!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, please add more interesting things. and i think you added waaay too more romance.

    ReplyDelete