Friday, May 25, 2012

Chapter 54

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Wahab, waiting for Baba and M7amad to arrive. 


Me: "Malal."


Wahab: "Mmm." he said not paying attention to what I said, he was too busy with his phone. 


Me: "Wahaab."


Wahab: "3yoona." he said, elmishkila 3yoona were glued to his phone. -.-


I got the pillow next to me and threw it on his face. One thing he always did was day dream and get lost into his phone. 


Wahab: "Aaaay!" he got up and held both of my hands together. 


Wahab: "Goulay sorry."


I laughed, "Mabi."


Wahab: "Goulay sorry!" he came closer to my face, the bridge of his nose was touching my cheek. 


Me: "Wahaaab! Yahel ent yahel??"


He laughed and dived a pillow into my face playfully. 


You know, some girls wouldn't like what Wahab does. They would prefer a perfect fairy tale relationship where the guy was flawless. But our relationship wasn't perfect. It was like a roller coaster. It goes up and down, it twists and turns, but it was a crazy ride. And that's what made it so special to us. He's not just the "boyfriend" ..  He's like my best friend, my brother, my shoulder to cry on.


Wahab: "Shnu tabeen tsaween?" he plopped on the couch next to me and extended his arm, leaning his head back. 


Me: "Let's ride."


Wahab laughed, "Yallah."


Me: "Ya7mar laish teth7ak?" 


Wahab: "Istw3abich ba6ee2." he got up and opened the door for me, "Yallah."


We got into the rhino and headed to the stables. I noticed Strike wasn't here.


I called baba and asked him where he was. 


Baba: "El9ibe makhtha."


Me: "LAAAISH??"


Baba: "Sara hadday shfeech, beghasloona w lazim he takes his shot."


Me: "W mita berid?"


Baba: "Ba3ad sa3a ymkn."


Me: "Okay yala bye."


Wahab: "Ha? Wainah?" Wahab asked. 


Me: "Makhtheena, khala9 enta erkab."


Wahab: "Laish? Rekbay wyaay."


Me: "La Wahaab x_x" 


Wahab: "3an el dala3 yalaaaah, emshay." 


Me: "Mabi." I crossed my arms.


Wahab: "3eyal shtsaween ga3da bhal 7ar?"


Me: "Madre, ashoufik.."


Wahab: "W laish materkbeen wyay?"


Me: "Iff khala9, 7ana." 


I wanted to ride with him, bes 7esait fashla! 


Or china 3adi? :/ La shda3wa Sara, stop over thinking!


He got up and extended his hand, "Yallah yal khawafa."


Me: "Chub wallah I'm a better rider!"


He laughed, "Inshuuf!"


I held his extended hand and gripped it, I placed my boot inside the stirrup and pulled myself up with the help of Wahab. 


Wahab: "Yalla?"


Me: "Ee yallah.." x_x


Wahab: "Mskeeni, tabeen t6e7een?"


Me: "Okaaayy....." fashla :( this felt weird!


I placed my arms around his stomach, I could feel his muscles flex and he ordered Sami to run. She was so huge, three people could even fit!


The first couple of minutes it felt awkward but then I got used to it, just like I got used to everything else! 


I messed with his curly hair, running my fingers through it. "Saro, latdodheeni!" he said playfully. 


Me: "Wahab akhaf ubooy eyee weshoufna, inrid?"


Wahab: "Ee khan rid a7san." we got back to the stables and put Sami back in her stall. Baba came back 30 minutes later. 


Wahab pretended to feed Sami and I pretended to go back to the villa. As if nothing had happened. 


Baba: "Ha shsawaitaw?"


Me: "Ha? Masawaina shay? Bes ga3da an6er el 9ibee abe Strike yuba!"


Baba: "Kahuu yah." 


The guy brought Strike just on time, he was groomed and brushed. I held Strike's handles and ushered him to his stall. 


I spent some time with him until Baba said we needed to go since it was getting late. 


Baba: "Yalla na6rich bel sayara." he said leaving me and Wahab alone. 


Wahab: "Bye." he smiled and kissed my cheek. 


This time, I kissed his cheek as well. "Bye!"


He had a surprised look, I didn't let him say anything because I knew kan be3ayeb 3lay. So I just walked away and flashed him a smile. 


-


I laid back on my bed, it's summer. I want to do something. But I'm bored as hell. 


I tweeted: Zahga :( minu e6ali3ni? :'(


Wahab bbm'ed me right after that. 


Wahab: Amurich affa 3laich.  


Me: Eb a7laaaamik


Wahab: Wallah min9ije, yallah 3ad 9arle 3 days mu shayfich!


Me: Min9ijik? 3shan a7ad eshoufna mara thanya?:/


Wahab: Fine :( 


Me: :* 


-


Later that night I recieved a thousand pings that made the table vibrate. 


Wahab: PING!!! PING!!! PING!!! PING!!! 


Me: Shfeek!


Wahab: Im coming over:D


Me: Wain over?:l


Wahab: Baitkom! Ubooy gali a6arish 7g ubooch shay!


Me: Haw? W laish ma6arash elsayq?


Wahab: Hahah adre gal chthee bes getlah ana abi arou7! 3shanich bes ;;)


Me: LOOL yallah I'm waiting:*


The bell rang, that must be Wahaab!:D


I opened up the door, he greeted me with a smile


Wahab: "Shlounich yal7lwa?" he whispered. "Fe a7ad flbait?"


Me: "Haha la2."


Wahab: "Hach hathaile el awrag 7g ubooch."


Me: "Mashkoor. Rou77 elduwaniya!"


Wahab: "Waain?:o"


Me: "Elduwaniyaa!"


Wahab: "Ok wetha inchakainah?"


Me: "Mara7 ninchak M7amad w ubooy 6al3een!"


Wahab: "Ok meet you there."


I entered the duwaniya and found him standing there awkwardly. This time I was the one that ran up to him and hugged him tight! His hugs were the best, warm and comforting!


I smelled a hint of cigerretes. But M7amad doesn't smoke!


I looked up to him, "Wahab? Itdakhen?!" 

9 comments:

  1. OMGGGGg he smokess laaa :( thnxx for the post
    waiting for the next xx

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. la 3ad ela eltd5een :( la y9er feeh shay </3

    ReplyDelete
  3. post the next chapter today please ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. please next chapter ASAP! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6FSHNA MN WAHAAB W SARA NBI 3ZIZ W SHOUG W SARA :C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your blog but we need a little bit of action

    ReplyDelete