Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter 48

*PLEASE READ*


So a lot of people are asking me what events are real and what events are made up, so I decided to tell you in this chapter just to avoid any more confusion. Yr7am oumkum igrooh :p


*First of all: NONE of the names are true. They're made up. 


*The idea of 3aziz hurting me is true. But not everything he did was true. Ya3ne the expo thing? Ta7arash feena oo he tried to get me and Fatma alone, bes he didn't hit me, ekhasi :p


*Shoug did expose me, bes jidam 3 or 4 girls from my school. I talked to them and they swore they wouldn't tell. Luckily I trust them. Ou I think she's still with 3aziz. Madre 3anha.


*Wahab is real, the fights he had with 3aziz IN SCHOOL ONLY are real. El shalaih wasn't real. He didn't save me in the expo nor bel shalaih, bes 6ag 3aziz a couple of times and got suspended. 


*The whole bag incident was false, but I did get suspended, for a very stupid reason;p


*Strike is real! <3 :D Bes ghayart isma ba3ad. LOL:p 


*Nouf, Reem, Fahad, 7amad, Fatma and Fay are real. 


*My mother is not dead, bes she is very sick atm.


*And yes, I am Sara.



If you have any more questions please don't hesitate. Dm me @KuwaityBlogger or ask me: www.ask.fm/kuwaityblogger 


PS: Please don't ask me about my old blog, I closed it. 
























*Based on a true event, but Fay's house is fake. :p 


Just 20 more minutes, t7amilay! 20 more minutes w t3a6leen..


I couldn't believe how fast this year has passed, I'd say it was a painful year full of chapters that made me happy. I counted my blessings: Baba, M7amad, Fatma, Fay, Wahab, Strike, Nouf, Reem, all the people that made me happy in general. And lastly, the memory of my beloved mother. 


And as for Shoug and 3aziz? I thank them. I thank them because without them, I wouldn't be the person I'd be today. Strong and independent. I've gotten my back stabbed a couple of times, but guess what? I'm still standing high, refusing to give a sh*t. 


I scanned the classroom, some girls were still writing their exams, some are done, and some are fast asleep. I sighed and put my head down. 






RINNGGG!!!


The girl's loud screams indicated that it was time to go. We were finally done. I survived this shitty year!!! :D 


We all rushed outside the door and went downstairs to go home. The whole school was hyper. Wanasa :D 




Fatma and I met up with Fay and some other girls from Fay's class, Mneera and Dalia! We were all going out to celebrate summer, and then we'd settle in someone's house to spend the rest of the night. 


Me: "Fatma riday elbait weyay w tzahibay.."


Fatma: "Bes ma3indi hdoom.."


Me: "Inmur baitich."


Fatma: "Okay mashi, yallah bye guys inshoofkum ba3dain :D" 


I got into our black car and we headed home. 


Fatma: "Way akheeran!"


Me: "Ouufff 7ada!"


Fatma: "Ha shloun Wahab?" she said with a raised eyebrow. 


Me: "Hehe :$ Lail7een makalamta min el9b7."


Fatma: "Meta y3a6el?"


Me: "Madree walah, chna next week?"


Fatma: "Allah y3eena! Ta3alay ay grade bedish?"


Me: "Grade 12!"


Fatma: "Beyadrs barrah?"


Me: "Um. China gal sina belkwait w sina barrah."


Fatma: "Wain beyadrs?"


Me: "Yuma ta78ee8?:p GUST belkwait w California barrah.."


Fatma: "Shloun 3ayal btshoufeena?"


Me: "Madre ya3ne we've talked about it, he'll still see me." I tried to sound calm, but deep inside I wasn't. This subject always made me realize what the future holds between me and Wahab. But isn't it too soon to think about it?


Enjoy what you have, live in the moment. 


I decided to listen to the voice inside my head for once and be happy. Didn't I deserve it? 


Fatma: "Yallah Sara w9alna.. dgeega w aridlich." Fatma made her way to her house and I sat there waiting, minutes later she came out with a bag full of clothes. 


Me: "Oula! Mu ray7een 7afla tera."


Fatma: "Chub, madre shalbis."


Me: "A9lan wain bnrou7?"


Fatma: "Avenues be3dain bait Fay."


Me: "Okay yallah, Stanley rou7 elbait."


-


Fatma: "AAYYY SARA! SHGA3DA TSAWEEN?!"


Me: "Iff eklay kharaa shway! Shasawe ana? Sha3rich mayitmasha6!" I said trying to straighten Fatma's hair.


Wahab: "Um Sara 7abeebty shga3da tsaween? China a7ad ga3d yolad?"


I bursted out laughing, "Wahab dgeega shway."


Fatma gasped, "Faaashla sma3ne?!:O"


Me: "Hahaha eee! =))"


Fatma: "Khara 3laich fashalteeni jdam el 9baay!"


Wahab: "Hahah gooleelaha 3adi t3awadt 3la hal 7annah:p"


Me: "W min mnu bala?!" I said to Wahab


Wahab: "Minich ba3ad mnu ghairich!" 


Me: "Chub! Fatma 9ij ana 7anna?" I looked down at Fatma.


Fatma: "Ee :)"


Me: "Malat 3laikum thnainatkum."


Wahab: "Yallah barou7, salmay 3la Fatma"


Me: "Wain bitrou7?"


Wahab: "Ba6la3 wya rab3i, 360."


Me: "Ahh okay, have fun."


Wahab: "You too, w please deeray balich 3la nafsich. Avenues kelha hailag ya3ne etha yeetay 360 a7san 3al aqal ashoufich:D"


Me: "Chub 3aad, hehe la latkhaf 3lay:p"


Wahab: "Kalba, i love you :D"


Me: "Mmm.."


Wahab: "Shnu tst7een tgouleenli I love you jedam Fatma?"


Me: "Ee :D"


Wahab: "Ya7eluuuu eli yst7e wallahhh!"


Me: "Wahaaaab bes 3ad!"


Wahab: "Okay okay khala9, byee."


Me: "Bye!"


I hung up.


Fatma: "Waay kilish you're not romantic fee a7ad ytkalam chithe?"


Me: "Eklaayy tibiiiin akher wa7da titkalimain."


Fatma: "Enzain yallah khal9ay sha3re!" she said crossing her arms. 


I finally finished her hair, the frizzy wavy hair she had transformed into straight, glossy looking hair. We both changed into our clothes and were ready to go. I wore my black laced shirt and paired it with some light colored jeans. Fatma wore her black blazer and paired it with electric blue trousers. 


M7amad and Baba were sitting downstairs watching TV. W Fatma, being herself, was staring at M7amad the whole time. 


M7amad: "Sara, mu tensain.. 8:45 tkoneen bflbait."


Fatma: "Ee enshala a9lan e7na mara7 in6awel! :D"


I looked at Fatma, na3aam? -.- 


Me: "Enshala M7amad, yallah bye.." we walked outside and went into the car, Reena, my other maid was already waiting for us. 


Fatma: "Goulay 7ag M7amad layitzawaj, khal yan6erni."


I laughed, "Tera wallah waaaiii333! Ukhooy! This is so weird!"


Fatma: "Wallah 7lu malat 3laih." 


Me: "Wai3. -.-"


Shoug used to have a crush on M7amad when we were little, bes he's 22 years old ya3ne it's weird! But to be honest? I don't blame any of them, he's very attractive. He looked like any typical Kuwaiti Guy. Army cut hair, tanned arms, and muscles. Not the buff kind though. 


We reached Avenues and met up with the girls, we chose a movie and after that we ate at Nino. 


Fay: "Yallah tridoon baitna?"


Fatma: "Ee yallah, wayed 6awalna."


I looked at the time, 5:45. Ashwa.. We got into Fay's small car and drove to her house. 


-


Fay: "Ay film taboon tshoufoon?!"


Me: "Dear John?"


Fatma: "Wai3 la2 shayfeena malyon mara, khan shouf shay thani."


We started to look through the DVDs. 


Wela faj2a Mneera ingizat min mukanha. 


Us: "Shfeech entay!?" 


She scanned her phone one more time before looking up. 


Mneera: "Umbay shiftaw Rasha Al-X?" 


Me: "Ee? Shfeeha?"


Mneera: "7a6eenha eb @KTownsSluts!" she said laughing. "Testahil, wallah makint adre 3indaha hal suwalif, wallah a7san infath7at jdam el 3alam!" she was still laughing, she couldn't breath. She showed us the picture of Rasha. 


I looked down at my hands. Mneera knew about me and 3aziz, then why'd she say that? Kilish maytha7ik. Allah yaster 3la Rasha maskeena.. 


Mneera finally realized what she said, "Wee. Umbay Sara wallah sorry makan gha9de." she said covering her O shaped mouth. Then she started to whisper something to Dalia which made her giggle. 


I sat quietly for the rest of the night while the others gossiped. My phone vibrated against my pocket.


9*******: (Attachment) 


I clicked on the photo.. 


You got to be effing kidding me.










---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I can't post another chapter, I hope you enjoyed this one. Please comment and tell me what you think! xx

16 comments:

  1. What was the name of your old blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the post! Enshallah your mum gets better soon, allah yshfeeha enshallah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akeed 9ourat wahab and her by the beach dnt let them get caught!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please we want romance bs bdoon ma y9eer action w tnfth7 w 5arabee6 7aram twha m3 wahab w they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE ITTT!!please nazli chapter 49 badri bokra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please la ta5lean ay shay shean yseer l sara manbi f'6ay7 the girl got enough!nbi romance btwean sara and wahab! w by the way I LOVE YOUR WRITTINGS<3<3<3!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I cant wait for the next chapter!!! seems so tense a7ib chithe:p
    oo allah yshafe umich inshallla matshouf shar

    ReplyDelete
  8. awal shayy allah yshfe ommik w enshallahh tgoom bw 2lf salamah yarab w a7san mn awal <3 , ma nbeee f'9ayyyee7 pleassseee!!!! ma nbe tnf'97 nbe shay 7elu bainhum w 5la9 ma nbe shoug w e5t'ha w 3ziz :( w nbe muhammed y7ib fatimah a7is marra cute , w bs :$ yjannin alchapter can't wait tell the next one ;* thanks <3 -F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaaah cliff hanger!!!!! Why why why 7araaam 3alaaiiichh ;''''(
    Btw im kind of getting addicted to ur blog , plssssss post soon cant wait!!

    -lili

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously!! Ykfeee drama 9ar moslsal so3ad 3bdalla ma ne6l3 men shy ela n6b fe shy thani. Is it like this in Kuwait? NO!!

    So please try to concentrate in the romance more than the over Drama which makes it unrealistic and hard to believe!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. why you can't post anymore??

    ReplyDelete
  12. DUDE may9eer we want a new chapter -.-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why you won't post another chapter :( ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nabi action bs 3ad please don't make her get caught:(:(:( waaai333:(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Allh yshfee omk ya rb oo tshouf 3yalk gouly ameen ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hu 9dg ke4a fee al Kuwait f9'ay7 oo ez3aj wla bss 7ky ?

    ReplyDelete