Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chapter 56

I7timal hatha akher chapter anazla this week. I7TIMAL:p So enjoy and comment telling me what you guys think. ;)




****
So far.. my summer was going perfect. Just like any other summer would turn out I guess. I'd see Wahab every week. El7imdila life was good. I could say I was finally happy. 


One night Nouf bbm'ed me. 


Nouf: Sara 3indich shay bukra?:D


Me: La wallah.. mnthabra fl bait :/


Nouf: Perfect, khan ni6la3.


Me: Akhaf ubooy ezifnee:( 9arli 4 days wara ba3ath bes a6la3!


Nouf: So? It's summer baby! O gooleelah taben tyyeen wyay shda3wa mara7 egooul la2.


Me: Okay wain bnrou7?


Nouf: Lunch and a movie?


Me: Kk as2ila wagoulich, tmureeni?


Nouf: yup


I called Baba and told him..


Baba: "Sara tera ana ta7at laish matnzleen ya3ne??" Lazy Method #1 C: 


Me: "Ughh yuba mali khlg! 3adi arouu7 al7een?" 


Baba: "9arlich sboo3 entay bes 6al3aa ma9akhteeha el9ara7a!"


Me: "Yuuubaaa :("


He sighed, "Khala9 etha wya Nouf rethait, bes mu tit2akherain. Ana basafer."


Me: "7ather. Wain btrou7?"


Baba: "Dubai. 3indi shghel."


Me: "Trou7 wtrid bel salama"


Baba: "Allah ysalmich."


I told Nouf to wake me up before we leave in an hour. I slept at 4:00am and woke up at 2:00pm. I did the usual, then changed into a cream colored skirt paired it with a  plain white shirt and my black Chanel bag. 


Nouf came right on time, we were off to 360. 


She gave me the tightest hug, I haven't seen her in such a long time! 


Me: "Shloun el3e6la?"


Nouf: "Wallah tamamm, bnsafer soon."


Me: "9ij? Wain?"


Nouf: "London inshalaa!" she said excitedly. 


Me: "Ya3ne ba67as brou7i belkwait?:("


She laughed, "Eee!" 


I looked through my phone, Wahab updated his display picture, he was on Sami bel mazr3a. 


Me: "Nouf shoufay 9oorat Wahab!" I showed her the picture. 


Nouf: "W why are you showing me this?"


SH*T!!!!


I grabbed my phone away from her hands, "La bes chithe awareech Sami." I said nervously. 


I forgot, I still didn't tell Nouf about Wahab! 


Nouf crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, "Sara?"


Me: "Nouf?:D"


Nouf: "Latistahbelain okay. Gooleeli fee shay bainkum?"


Me: "WAAAAY SHAAKUUU???"


Nouf: "Khala9 3eyal abi ashouf the chat between you guys, etha makan fee shay bainkum?"


Me: "Mabi." I gripped my phone. 


Nouf: "Sheftay! Fe shay! Laish matgouleenli ya7maraa?"


I sighed, "Lanich btzfeeni!"


Nouf: "AHA! KA FEE SHAY BAINKUM YOU JUST ADMITTED IT."


Me: "Kharaaaaa feeech!"


Wait, she's still not mad. 


Me: "Ghareeba ma3a9abtay 3lay."


Nouf: "Ee lana I'm with 7amad again." she said bkil thiqa!


Me: "Shnu?:O"


Nouf: "You heard me."


Me: "Mita?"


Nouf: "Min last week."


I stayed quiet, I'm in no position to judge her. I just smiled. 7amad was a great guy, bes ya3ne kilish mu 7lwa el 7araka eli sawaha. He's kind of like Wahab, he has the same traits as him, but 6ab3an Wahab's so much better! 


We reached 360 and decided to eat at B+F. I've been craving it so badly. They said we have to wait for 30 minutes, so we just walked around to pass the time. 


40 minutes later they called telling us the table was ready, we sat down and ordered. 


Nouf: "So shkither 9arlich m3a Wahab?"


Me: "I don't know, ymkn 3-4 months?"


Nouf: "Wana 6ab3an madri 3an ildinya."


Me: "Lana you'll think I'm a hypocrite!"


Nouf: "You're not. Mu eb eedich." 


Me: "Wallah fahmatne:')" 


They got the food and we were done in a matter of minutes. I payed and we got to the movie. 
****


Eb ni9 el film Nouf whispered something to me. 


Me: "HAA??? Masma3" I whispered back.


Nouf: "Shfeeeh Waaahaaaaab!" she whispered again slowly.


Me: "Haw mafee ela el3afya?"


Nouf: "Laish ray7 il mistashfa 3yal?"


Me: "Haw ay mistashfa? Mnu galich?"


Nouf: "7amad ray7la now." she said checking her phone again. 


Wahab bel mistashfa? :s 


I called him several times and it was always busy. 


I called again but an unfamiliar voice answered. 


Me: "Mnu?"


"Rfeej Wahab, entay mnu?" Shagool al7een -.-


Me: "His friend, shfeeh Wahab?"


"Mafeeh ela el3afya enshala."


Me: "Mumkin a3arif ay mustashfa?"


"Dar elshefa."


Me: "Okay mashkoor."


My hands were shaking, la Sara. Mithel magal rfeeja, mafee ela el3afya. 


Stay calm, mafee shay. I kept repeating those words till they're sealed in my mind. 


Mafeeh shay.. 


Mafeeh shay..


Mafeeh shay. 

19 comments:

  1. WAHAAAAAB !!! 3SA MA SHAR !!

    LAAA WALLA 7ARAM 3LAIK T5ALEENA KTHA :( :(

    Kaif hal esbo3 ymr w ana ma agra ur blog :"(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fictional story..... Relaxe ��

      Delete
  2. mskeeeeen!! ar7meeeena pleeeeasee!!! 1 WEEEEK?!?!?!?! i cant live without ur blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ga3dah tet'3ashmren 9a7? shloun matnazleen 1 WEEEEEEK!!! no way !!!
    PLEASE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!<\3

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOO BAS AMOUT 3ALAYCHH JAD YOUR WRITING IS AMAAAAAZINGG MASHALLAH BAS KATHRAY ELROMANCE ALLAH E3AFEECH ... AND PLEASEEEEEE POST ASAAAPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  5. May9er et3algenaaa please kamlaay:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg omg noo please postt 3l agal after tomorrow:(
    -cici

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleeaaseee post tomorrow I can't waait!!! Plss?:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLAESE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE POST ASAP !! And I understand u need to stuyd w I wish u the best of luck ;* bs y3ni everybody could use a liiiitle break u can't study all day long right ;$ please consider posting as soon as you can hun ;$ and allah ywafgich bil exams ;*** .. Its the #1 blog for a lot of readers here , so please don't torture us with the waiting :( .. #MuchLove ;;* @SaraD_94

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashallah, I loved this Chapter! Pleaseee I beg you! We really wanna continue reading,please I hope the best for you and your studies inshallah allah iywafgich

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing story :c yalla we're waiting !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm enjoying it , but to be honest I think the hospital thing is a bit too mtkarir and over reated. You're very creative I think you can make shay a7la

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya jama3a!!! Hadaw!!! 3a6o il bing 7uriya shwaya !! Laish lazga chthi .. Btw sara i love ur story!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started reading your blog and i love it<3 Cant wait for the next post =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pleaaaassseee post sooon please please please i cant wait for a week pleasee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this chapter <3 post as soon as you can please :c

    ReplyDelete
  16. KEEP GOING ALLAH Y5LEECH ! <3

    YOU HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE KHLEEJ ! :P

    ReplyDelete