Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chapter 41

Okay lazim you guys vote, taboon drama w action or events 3adeya? Leave your answer on my ask page www.ask.fm/KuwaityBlogger or @KuwaityBlogger, please and thank you. :D 






Sajneena?


I couldn't comprehend it. Matiwaqa3ta yo9al 7ag hal mustawa. Ena yinsijin.


Wahab: "Ya3ne shloun sajneena 3ami?"


Baba: "Entaw ma3alaikum, Sara 7sabich wyay ba3dain." 


Bes wallah masawait shaay :(


He thinks I went to him? He thinks I want this?


Wahab looked at me, "Shloun shafich?" 


Me: "Wahab latshik feeni okay? Mu nage9ni."


Wahab: "Al7een mita shakait feech? Ga3da as2ilich yal khibla!"


Me: "Oh.." I'm an idiot. 


"Khalty galatle ana w Nouf enrou7 indawr my cousin 7amani. Elthaher 6ila3 wya rab3a w magalaha. Meshaina wla nlgahum warana."


Wahab: "Sara deeray balich, please."


I sighed and buried my face into my hands, el7imdila. El7imdila allah 7ifathna. 


Wahab held my arm, he noticed how red it was. 


"A7." I sighed and looked at the ground, covering it with my sleeve. He held it gently and patted my red arm with the ice bag, it felt so soothing. 


"Yallah, ana barou7." he kept the bag on the stairs under us and left. "Etha tabeen ay shay, digay 3lay." 


I grinned, "Okay, bye."


I got in and found that everyone was staring at me.. my girl cousins, my boy cousins, my father, my aunts, my uncles, M7amad, everyone. And they all think I wanted to meet him. I can't believe my own family doesn't even trust me. Times like these make me miss my mother more. 


I headed upstairs before anyone can say anything, this is like an endless chapter of my life that won't finish, 3aziz just keeps popping into my life, he's making it more miserable. 


Nouf was already there.


Me: "Nouf elkil 7asbala ana abi arou7la." a tear fell down my cheek. 


Nouf sighed, "Ana akalmhum." she exited her room and went downstairs. I just stood there waiting, it felt like forever. But then I finally recived a message from Nouf.


Sara nezlay, ma3alaich minhum. Geltlihum 3an kilshay


I took a deep breath, washed my face and went downstairs. I sat down next to M7amad and surprisingly he put his arms around me. La wallah?


I pushed his arm away gently, "Laish tshik feeni?"


He sighed, "Sara..."


I can't blame him, 3ugub eli 9ar shloun mayshik feeni? He has every right to. 


Baba was on the far end of the room, he signaled to me to follow him into the other living room. I got up and sat down next to him on the sofa away from my family. I waited for him to say something, impatiently, rubbing my palms.


Baba: "Nouf galatly."


I stayed quiet. 


He stroked a strand of my hair, revealing my wet eyes.  


I told him how my aunt wanted me to find 7amani. And eventually he apologized for not trusting me. Everything was back to normal. 


The weird thing is how every single one in my family thought I wanted to meet up with 3aziz. They thought I wanted this kind of trouble. 


Everyone except for Wahab. 


I wanted to go home as soon as possible. My mood has changed, and I lost my appetite. Luckily we did, Baba announced that he had a lot of work back bil deera. Three seniors were waiting for him, Baba was their coach. 


Nouf nudged my arm, and I knew exactly what she meant. "Theglay ya bint!" I whispered in her ear as I walked outside and got into M7amad's Silverado. 


I got home and took a quick shower. I threw myself on my soft bed and unlocked my phone. 


Wahab: Saro add me;p 26DE*** 


Without even thinking I switched to Fatma's chat and pinged her like crazy. 


Fatma: Haaa shtabeen!


Me: Wahab just told me to add him, should I?


Fatma: Waaay, ee ya3ne shraych?


Me: China fashla?


Fatma: Shaku fashla? Uhwa eli galich add me.


Me: Okay ya3ne 3adi 9a7? Ya3ne lou ubooy yadri maygool shay 9a7?


Fatma: I don't think so


I took her word for it and added him. 


Wahab: Nawaar nawaar:D


Me: Bwjoodk:D


Wahab: Shloun eedich?


Me: Shloun eedy? Shloun wayhik!:p


Wahab: Hahah a7san, khaf el 3awar;p


Me: Chathab mafeek shay:p


Wahab: La wallah? 


Me: Hehe im kidding;p


Me: So shtsawe?


Wahab: School :(


Me: School? Laish ?:/


Wahab: Filling out a form for a field trip next weeeek;p


Me: Wain? 


Wahab: Orphanage. 


Me: Laish bes entaw esawoonlkum chithe?:(


Wahab: I think they're doing it 7ag kil el madaris, chaykay wya your principal akeed emsawyeenlkum bes you didn't know about it. 


Me: Ok thankss


Wahab: No need;p


Hmm, an orphanage? It seemed like a great idea, and I think I'm going to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment