Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 47

*Hey everyone! Yess this is chapter 47, the chapter you've been waiting for:p I'm surprised I got over 70 comments, it's amazing! Most of them want romance between Sara and Wahab, and I'll try to base the romance on true events. Or do you want made-up romance? Anyways, comment telling me what you guys think, and enjoy!


*I will not write another chapter today so don't bother on asking, chapter 48 will be posted tomorrow. xx






Why do I keep praying that all of this won't come crashing down on me? Shut up Sara. You're happy now, enjoy it. Stop looking behind your shoulder, stop looking at the past. 


But the past is nothing but a lesson. Why did I do it all over again? Shloun ubooi beyirtha 3lay etha darah 3ani w 3an Wahab? Shbesawi feeni M7amad?!


But I love him.


Maybe even more than I love myself sometimes. He makes everything okay, his smile lightens up my mood, his laugh is like music to my ears. 


Should I end it?


No! He'll never forgive you! Said a voice in my head. 


Ga3adt at around 7:30am. Wahab told me to wake up early if I want to see him, so I did. I found him talking on the phone right in front of the villa. 


I wanted to open up the door, but my phone vibrated against my pocket. 


Unknown number: Hey :)


Me: Um hi, who's this?


Unknown number: Mu tharoori t3arfeen. 


Me: Um embala tharoori a3arf:p Ma3arfich w min wainlich raqme?


Unknown number: Giltlich mu tharoori t3arfeen. Entay kintay wya 3aziz Al-X gabel cham shahar?


Oh my god.. shdaraha! Oh wait I forgot, ni9 likwait tadre :) 


Me: La2


I quickly deleted the message, who the hell was that? 


Unknown number: Lat7green fahma? You got Shoug expelled, w ehya makant imsawya shay, mat3arif 3aziz. Shsawaitay feeha?


Unknown number: Wallah la awareech ya Sara, hathi mu le3ba!!!!


The beeping of my phone was constant, I felt like I was in a scary movie or something. I quickly turned it to silent wanting to avoid any more interactions with this creep. 


Wahab: "Sara? Shfeech wagfa hny?" he said, entering the villa.


Me: "Ha? Um madre. Wahab khan nig3ad dakhel wayed 7ar.."


Wahab: "Okay 3la ra7tich.." he wrapped his tan, muscular arm around my waist motioning me inside. We sat down on the comfy cushions facing the arena. 


Mnu ytjara2 yesawi feeni chthe? Laish ya3ne? Salfat 3aziz 9arat min zman laish al7een lazm eyeboon 6areeha? Mu 7aram? 


What if it was one of 3aziz's friends? Mu bes barou7 feeha, beyithb7ooni! Magdar a6la3, magdar arou7 el shalaih. Kela min sibat'hum. 


Wahab's hands waved in front of my face, tana7t!


Wahab: "Sara, shfeech?" he looked down on me concerned. He's too cute :( 


Me: "Mafeeni shay.."


Wahab: "Sara? Tchathbeen 3lay ana? Goulay yallah." he lightly hit my shoulder with his. 


I sighed, should I tell him? 


Me: "Fee raqam ga3d ydzle messages.."


His face hardened, "Mnu?"


Me: "Madre.."


Wahab: "Enzain w shga3deen ygouloon?"


I got my phone out and showed him the messages. Then he got his iPhone out and clicked on an application. 


Wahab: "Naqleeni elraqam."


Me: "9*******"


He punched the numbers angrily. 


I laughed, "Shway shway Wahab, lat3a9eb." I rested my arm on his shoulder while peeking into his iPhone, he looked at my arm and smirked. I assumed he never really saw me show any physical interaction. 


Me: "Shga3d tsawe?"


Wahab: "Ra7 tshofeen.."


He put in the number and punched a white button, it loaded until a name popped up. 


His eyes widened. 


Me: "Mnu? Shfeek?:o" I looked at the screen. 


"3alia Al-X." 


I read the name over and over again, 3alia Al-X? 


That's Shoug's sister.


Wahab: "I-it3arfeenha?"


Me: "Eee.. enta shaklik t3arfha ba3ad?:)"


Wahab: "Rfeejat my cousin."


Me: "W shfeek ek5ra3t laman shift ismha?"


Wahab: "Madre mahagait'ha etsawi chthe." he looked too disappointed. 


Me: "Khala9, ra7 a7gerha w enshala btwagif."


-


Finally came Thursday! And next week we'd start finals, so I tried to have as much fun as possible. 


I walked down the hall with Fatma and Fay, we made our way into the crowded place waiting for our maids. 


I was too busy talking to Wahab, I accidentally bumped into a tall guy. He mumbled 'sorry' and walked away. 


Wahab: Shbtsaween ilyom?


Me: Shalaih Nouf. 


Wahab: Abi ashoufich


Me: La Wahaab, shloun tshoofni


Wahab: Bel shalaihh, shalaihna yam shalaih Nouf nesaitay? I'll meet you there? Pleeeaassee!


Me: Madre Wahab, akhaf..


Wahab: Please:( 3shani?:(


Me: Madre inshouf! 


Wahab: Okay I cant wait<3 


I was about to reply to him until Fatma started smacking my shoulder asking me to look up. 


Me: "Uff Fatma! Ne6ray!" I said, my eyes were glued to the screen. 


Fatma: "Sara ya7mara shoufay bsr3a! Wai3 shyayebha?!"


Awel magalat chithe darait mnu yah. Jaad 7esait eb lo3a. 


I shot my head up, Shoug. She was wearing a very short skirt, and a puffy top. Overdressed much? Fatma made sure she had her hands held to my wrist in case I tried to hit her, lail7een 7aratni. 


Fatma whispered, "7asha ray7a 3irs mu madresa! Wa3. :/" I laughed, she's too cute laman tit7al6am. 


Shoug came up to some seniors, salemat 3laihum w meshat. She saw me and flashed me a smile that said, "I'm not done with you." I wanted to shoot her a dirty look but her gaze shifted to some guys that came to pick up their sisters. I ignored her. Sl*t. 


And right behind her came someone I didn't expect seeing in this school.


3alia. 


I gasped, "Fatma please khan rou7!"


Fatma: "Besmilah, shfeech entay! Relax ya bint, shbtsawe feech Shoug?"


Me: "Mu Shoug! Ikhit'ha!" I showed her the messages. Her eyes almost popped out of her skull.


Fatma: "Shtabe hathee?!!" I looked over at 3alia who was giving me death stares. 


Wallah masewait shaaay!  I wanted to scream out. 


Fatma: "Kahi Lisa, rou7ay gabel la taklich hathe."


I walked outside our gates trying to avoid any eye contact with 3alia. She was staring at me from head to toe. 


-


My phone beeped against the glass table in Nouf's room. 


Nouf snatched it and tried to see who is was.. oh sh*t.  


Me: "YEEEBAAAAY!" I grabbed my phone making sure she didn't read anything between me and Wahab. 


Nouf: "El7imdila wlshker, laish sh3indich?"


Me: "Ma3indi shay?" I said convincingly. 


Nouf: "6AAAL!" 


Me: "Muz3ija!" I said as I opened up the chat between me and Wahab. 


Wahab: Saraaa


Me: Wahaaab


Wahab: Badg


Me: Okay dgeega


I excused myself and went over to the balcony, he called. 


Me: "Halaaaa"


Wahab: "Hala feech :D Mita inshoufich?"


Me: "Hehe madre, kaifk."


Wahab: "Btnameen blshalaih?"


Me: "Eee."


Nouf slid the balcony's door open. 


Me: "Yallah Fatma akalmich ba3dain."


Wahab laughed, "You're so cute!"


Me: "Chub Fatma!" I was blushing. 


Wahab: "A7ibich!"


Me: "I love you too Fatma."


Nouf: "Shfeech bes t3eedeen ism Fatma 7mdila wilshiker?" 


Lafait 3la Nouf, "Khair entay shtabeen?"


Me: "Yallah bye Fatma."


Wahab: "Bye." 





Wahab: PING!!! PING!!! PING!!! 


Me: Haaa!!! Muz3ijj :@


Wahab: Ayeelich?:D


Me: Wait dgeega


I checked on Nouf and Reem, they were all asleep. I went downstairs and opened up the glass doors, revealing a very empty beach-side. 


Me: 7ayak:*


Five minutes later, he arrived riding his rhino. My stomach twisted and turned, why am I so scared and nervous? 


He approached me slowly. The weird thing is, he also looked nervous. 


Wahab: "Shlounich?"


Me: "Zaina." I said smiling.


Wahab: "W shda3wa mats2leen 3ani?"


I giggled, "Enta shlounik?"


Wahab: "Bkhair damich bkhair.." He slowly came closer to me, I'm not sure what he's up to. He opened up his tanned arms and hugged me tight. Strangely I hugged him back, even tighter. His tall figure enveloped my whole body, I could smell the cologne he had on. 


Mabi ahida :( 


Bes 3ad Sara! Sta7ay! 


I let go of him slowly, my face was painted with a red color! 


Wahab: "Entay lail7een tist7een miny?"


I hit his shoulders, "Chub Wahab." 


We sat on the beach that night, all the memories of 3aziz came pouring in. We used to sit in this exact same spot talking about our so called "future" 


Did that mean the same thing is going to happen between me and Wahab?


No, I don't think so. Wahab is different. He changed me. And I changed him. 3adatan laman kint wya 3aziz kila ana eli a7in abi a6la3 ma3ah, bes al7een? Wahab uhwa eli y7en 3lay. Kela uhwa eli yabi eshoufni!


I suddenly heard footsteps behind me, I looked back but no one was there.


Me: "Masma3t shay waranah?"


Wahab turned around quickly, "La mafe a7ad..?"


I ended the night with another warm and gentle hug from Wahab, perfect. 

18 comments:

  1. first..
    -AMAZING post thank you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post was amazing thank you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A7s Elfootsteps mn 3alia bt9wrhm akeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want real events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really nice<3!w please 7ta low btd5lean shoug w her sister la ta5leanhom yswoon shay alsara please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A7is alia is wahab's ex & she saw you guys sitting together so she pictured u to either blackmail you or tifthi7ich;( I LOVE WAHAB -mm

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! i think its Alia's

    ReplyDelete
  8. like it <3 thanks honey :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its 3abdel3ziz's w wahab planned with him all of this love story lol > m3 nfsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7ada ashkara Ina i5t Shoug ib tif'9a7 lulu and wahab! Please don't let that happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ammbaayy cant wait to find out shb9er bl next chapter !! plz post it as soon as uu caann !! luvv uu ;*** (amazing story wallah)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the idea 7gt alia ♥ ♥ the action is back bss mu mn aziz aw shog amazing
    Btw nice Description ll hug I felt it ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. shisim ill app ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Didn't u say shoug got expelled with 3ziz? Aftr the thing with the bag at skool? Shlon 3yal ihya yaya ilmadresa??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she came to visit her friends i guess ;p

      Delete
  15. to be honest, mu layig enha 16 years old. ;$

    ReplyDelete