Friday, May 18, 2012

Chapter 46

Two chapters in a daay \o/ Lol enjoyy:* And thank you for helping me reach 500 followers, it means a lot. x




I can't believe I just did that, ana brou7y gimt ast7y a6il ib wayha! He was quiet, but I could still hear his breathing. 

Me: "Wahab..?" he hates me! 

Wahab: "Um. 3eedeeha mara thanya."

Me: "Wahab!"

Wahab: "3shani, 3eedeeha mara thanya."

Again my cheeks turned red, kilish I'm not used to this! 

I sighed, "I love you."

Wahab: "Mara thanya."

Me: "Bes 3aad!"

He laughed his adorable laugh, I missed this!

Wahab: "Shnu khalach tghayreen rayich?"

Me: "Madre wallah. Fakart feeha.."

Wahab: "You don't have to do this."

I laughed, "I want to."

Wahab: "Matadreen shkither wanasteeni Sara!"

Me: "Tistahil.." 

We talked till it was 1 in the morning, it felt like old times. 

Wahab: "Btrou7een elmazra3a?"

Me: "Ee, wnta?"

Wahab: "Akeed, I can't wait to see you."

I only giggled, waay afashil afashil!

I drifted off to sleep to Wahab's voice, and woke up to Lisa's screaming. 

Me: "WAAAY LISA! Shfeech entay?!"

Lisa: "Yallah Sara wake ab! Your father tell me to wake you ab you go riding today!"

Me: "Enzain lat9arkheeen!"

She muttered something in filipino and headed outside my room. Before I did anything I checked my phone and saw a bbm from Wahab. 

Wahab: Good morning :*

Me: Good morning :D

Wahab: Tera w9alt elmazra3a, entay wain?

Me: Tawne ga3da x_x

Wahab: Oulaa:(

Me: Yallah al7een bagoum!

Wahab: Okayy <3

I got up, did the usual and wore my riding clothes, this time the new ones. I wore a baby pink polo shirt and jet black leggings, with riding boots. I got into Baba's car and we were off. 

I was shaking my legs the whole ride, I was nervous! 

Baba: "Shfeech Sara! Ryoolich hazat elsayara kelha"

Me: "Ha? Madre mafeeni shay? Shaku ryooli hazat el sayara way yuba mafeeni shay."

Baba: "Enzain a3utho bilah magilna shay"

I tried to maintain my nervousness, all this for Wahab?

We arrived finally and I saw him riding Sami towards our car. Baba pulled down the window.

Baba: "Ha Wahab jahiz?"

Wahab: "Ee 3ami!" he looked down on me with his big hazel eyes that I loved the most. I smiled at him shyly and looked down to my hands. 

We both got down and I made my way to Strike, while Baba led Sami to the arena. 

I kissed Strike which led him to nod his head, waving his snow-white hair. I stood there waiting for him to finish eating, but really I was waiting for Wahab to finish training with Baba. In the meantime I'll just stand here awkwardly. 

I saw Wahab get down Sami and hold her handles, he tied a rope to her afraid she might run away. 

And now he's coming towards me.

Omg omg omg shasawi:o

I know, I'll pretend I didn't see him.

Wait, dumbass. He just saw me see him. Does that make sense? 

I know, I'll act like nothing happened, but that would make him think I don't like him anymore. 

IFFF SARA! Stop over thinking! Just play along. 

Wahab: "Hey:D" he said taking off his gloves. 

Me: "Hiiiiiii." I sound so squeaky, I cleared my throat. 

He chuckled, "Sara! Tist7een?" he was just inches away from me, I looked up to him. 

Me: "6an6aaal :o" I covered my mouth quickly, I didn't mean to say that! I'm so awkward! I'm an idiot!

Wahab held my wrist and took my hands off of my lips. "Ya 7elu eli yst7oon." 

I looked down shyly, that's all I ever do, I always look down, 7ufatht jooty Wahab.

The guy that worked for Baba called Wahab saying his father needed him. Before he left Wahab came closer to my ear and whispered, "A7ibich." then left.

I could feel chills forming through my spine, and goosebumps on my arms. Kil hatha min Wahab!? This is not good. But I loved the feeling. 

I finally got in, my face was red from all the heat, I tied my hair into a messy bun and sat down next to Baba who was too busy reading a newspaper and sipping on coffee. Suddenly Wahab came in with his father. 

I looked down to my blackberry, and so did Wahab. We all sat down in the living room. 

Baba: "Shfeekum sakteen 3adatan garga, mashala 3laikum."

Me: "Ha?"

Baba: "Wala shay, kila min hal mobilat.." and he started to whine and say stuff he always did about how teenagers are not spending enough time with their parents and are not paying attention to their grades and, well every teenager has gotten this lecture, do I have to continue?

Wahab: You look pretty today :p

Me: Ya3ne I looked ugly yesterday?

Wahab: Yeah, kinda :s

Me: 7mar!

Wahab: You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen <3

Me: You're so cheesy <3

Wahab: Gha9dich romantic? B-)

Me: No, cheesy:p

Someone called him suddenly, he stepped outside and after two minutes he came back in. And being the malgoofa person I am I asked who it was. 

Wahab: 7abeebty

Me: La?:) Shismha?:)

Wahab: Shadan

Me: Ma7bk, you're not funny. 

Wahab: Goulay wallah?

Me: Mabi

Wahab: Sara..

Me: Shtabe

Wahab: I love you :D

Me: Ok

Wahab: Saraaa:(

Me: Shtabe

Wahab: Gouulay I love you too

Me: Mabi

Wahab: Pleeeassseeee

Me: Fine, I love you toooo <3 

After an awkward dinner filled with me and Wahab flirting and hitting each other's legs under the table, I went up to the roof. Probably my second favorite place in the world. When you're far from eldeera the stars look zoomed in, magnified and brightened up. All you can hear are grasshoppers and gun shots from now and then. I sat on the flat roof, in the middle because I was kind of afraid of heights. I pulled out my phone and played some music. 

The music was soon interrupted by pinging. I sighed and checked who it was, but a huge smile formed on my face.  

Wahab: Wainich yal 7lwa?:D

Me: Elsa67:D 

Wahab: Shda3wa mata3zmeen?

Me: Hehe, ta3al etha tabi;p

Wahab: Akeed abi:D 

Me: Don't get caught;p

Okay, so he's coming right now.. and we're all alone on the roof, w elsa3a 10:30 belail.

It's okay, take a deep breath Sara. Just relax. 

He finally arrived, a huge smile was plastered on his face. Now he changed into his gray sweatpants and a red Abercrombie shirt, he wore a cap backwards. I could smell his cologne from here, it's too attractive! 

He sat down next to me, I stared at him awkwardly. 

Wahab: "Entay lail7een tst7een?"

Me: "Laaa shaku mengal!"

Wahab: "Wayed 9adagtich." he looked down to my wrist, he lifted my hand and looked at my silver bracelet.  

Wahab: "Lail7een labseta?"

Me: "Akeed!" 

Wahab: "Wallah a7ibich!:D"

Me: "Hehe."

Wahab: "Laish wayed tdagreeni?"

I laughed, "Shtabeeni agoul ya3ne!"

Wahab: "Goulay inich t7beeni."

Me: "Mabi!"

Wahab: "Saraaa?" he came closer to me, I could feel the warmth of his arm next to mine. 

Me: "A7bk :D Khala9?"

Wahab: "Ee khala9, rethait." 

We chatted for the rest of the night, surprisingly I wasn't that shy anymore, actually I was okay now. It was like nothing ever happened between us. I slept with a huge smile on my face, a smile I haven't seen in weeks! 

2 comments: