Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 53

Yes, I know this chapter is short. :p Enjoy it though!


*LOOOL this is based on a true event =))




I got up from the bench and faced him, "SHNUU?!" 


Wahab: "Shfeech? Ee kent wyaha.."


Me: "W laish tawik tgouli Wahab?!"


Wahab: Madre it's not that important.."


Me: "La wallah?!"


Wahab: "Shda3wa Sara shfeech 3a9abtay?"


Me: "Ya3ne takhayal ana agoolk mithel el kalam shbtsawe?"


Wahab: "Entay bint, ghair."


Me: "La mayafrig!"


I walked away, but his hand caught my wrist which made me stop and face him. We were only inches apart.


Wahab: "Tera ga3d atghashmar weyach."


Me: "WAAAAYYY WAHAAAB!!" I screamed. 


Shwaya we6ee7 3al arth min el thi7ek!


Me: "Maytha7ek!" I wanted to laugh so badly but I couldn't. I got on the rhino and drove off leaving him stranded, he'd have to walk all the way to the villa. I entered the villa and sat in the living room.


He called w 9akaita eb wayha. 


Wahab: Sarraa :( shda3wa 3a9abtay wallah I was joking! It's a test a9lan, and you passed it:D You love me! :D


Me: Chub


Wahab: Bes hatha eli tgdreen tgouleena?


Me: Ma7bk


Wahab: Affaa :( I'm coming, I'm walking all this way for youuuu!!<3 


Me: Latyee


Wahab: Basma3 kalamich mathalan?


Wahab is known for his mind games and pranks, it's a part of him.. he used to prank his brothers all the time, I thought about my reaction and laughed. Shwaya wakfa5a! 

The door flung open, he came in and sat down next to me. 


Wahab: "Saraaaa." he said slowly coming closer.


Me: "Wahab jaad mali 5ilgik ok?"


Wahab: "Sara ya3ne please fakray feeha, ana wya 3alia? Shayfatne maynoon?" 


Me: "Ee."


Wahab: "A7."


I crossed my arms and legs, then I started to stare at him. 


Wahab: "Wallah itshawgeen." he put his hands on my shoulder.


Me: "Ma7bk."


Wahab: "Al7een anaaa? Bes awansich w atha7kich, yaitay w za3altay 3lay? :( La w 3ala shay tafeh!"


A little smile formed on my lips.


Wahab came close to my ear and whispered, "The7kay." I gave up and finally smiled, showing my teeth. 


Wahab: "3umri makalamt. 7abait. Bes makalamt."


Me: "9ij?"


Wahab: "W qasamn belah, you're my first."


We stayed quiet for a while, he's so charming :( 


Me: "La bes jad, t3arfha?" 


He laughed, "La rfeeji y7bha."


Me: "Waaaii33 madre sheshouf feeha!"


Wahab: "Adre wallah getlah!" 


9ij 3alia kanat the "hot older sister" bes wallah she's a pain in the ass. I've heard so many stories about her from Shoug. Like this one time, 3alia got VIP tickets to a carnival Shoug was dying to attend, bidal latakheth her own sister, khathat her friend. Wlmishkila her friend kanat em9a7ba 3alia 3shan ma9la7a. 


I can only imagine what 3alia and Nasser would do to Shoug if they found out about 3aziz and the unbelievably disgusting picture. 


We sat in the living room and watched TV. I opened up twitter and a link to Wahab's ask appeared. 


1,430 questions answered. 


I scrolled through them, kelhum banat. W khfaaf!


Me: "Wai3 Wahab, your ask e2arif."


Wahab: "Adre lawi3aw chabde. Wayed yqiloon adabhum."


Me: "Waai3! Ashkara bnaya min madrsatna!" I looked at a particular question. 


Anonymous asked: Kela ashoufik eb 360, ismik 3la elsan kil bnaya eb 9afna :$ Ma76<3 - Dee ;*  


Wahab answered: Khair inshala :s


Wahab: "Ma9adeg banat lkwait. Wallah fashla.."


Me: "Wai3." I looked at more of the questions. 


It got me wondering, aku malyon bnaya mayta 3la Wahab - and I don't even blame them because he's very handsome mashala - bes laish ana? Laish ekhtarne ana if he could get any other girl? They're basically drooling all over him. It doesn't make sense. 


But love never really made sense now did it? 


Wahab: "Tabeeni I deactivate it?"


Me: "La shda3wa."


Wahab: "Wallah? I'll deactivate it now."


Me: "La Wahaab! You don't have to wallah."


Wahab: "Okaay.."


I smiled at him across the room, no guy would ever do that. 





10 comments:

  1. ENDLESS HEARTS !!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALLLAAAH ! more romace please :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAITING NEXT CHAPTER <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!<3 THIS IS EVERY GIRLS DREAMMM!!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it is Amazing story , please more romantic !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question:In real life intay w wahab in love?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Less romance:'(!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am truly loving it ! mit7amisa mara kateer ! although sometimes mafham esh ga3id yingal since I'm from Jeddah :P

    Bs I'm really enjoying it ! o a7ob el kalam el kuwaiti , it's so .. different! :P

    I have a math final ba3ad bokra o 5alaitini ashar lain 4 a.m reading, that's how gripping and thrilling I found it to be !
    I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter !!
    AND MORE ROMANCE ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last part reminds me of my boyfriend! We had a silly fight over something on twitter and then he deactivated it so we could patch things up

    ReplyDelete