Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chapter 51

Let me get this straight, you want romance between Fatma and M7amad? Fatma's 16 and M7amad's 22! :/ Anyways, 2 chapters a daayy \o/ Hehe enjoy!










I felt like a huge pile of rocks have been lifted off of my shoulders. W akheeran. I'll get what I deserve. I'll get what I've been craving to have for a long time. 


Control over Shoug. 


I called Fatma and told her to come with me, I picked her up and we were headed to Starbucks Nuzha. 


Fatma: "Umbaayy finally! 3arafna shnsawi feeha! Wallah lanwareeha!" she said jumping in her seat. 


Me: "Eeee 7adaa! Wait, shgha9dich bil thab6?"


Fatma: "Haw, mntay daza el 9oora 7ag ikhit'ha? Wallah she's half naked el 9oora qaweeyaa! Ukhooha beythba7ha!" she said with joy. 


Me: "La Fatma, mara7 adizha.."


She looked at me shocked, "Entay mu min9ijich! 3ugub kil eli sawita mara7 tdzeen el 9oora? Wallah inich aghba insana shift'ha eb 7ayate!"


Me: "Fatma kilish mu ni'6ami chithe, ya3ne ra7 akhareb 3aylat'ha.."


Fatma: "W mu hatha eli saweta? MU SHE GOT YOU SUSPENDED?!"


I looked outside the window trying to pull my gaze away from Fatma's angry expression. I knew how sweet it would taste and how amazing it would feel if I got my revenge on Shoug. But I still don't feel right about doing it, 9ij she almost destroyed my whole relationship with my family.. Bes mnu eli 6ila3 wya 3aziz in the first place? 


Ana. 


I have to accept what happened and live with the consequences. 


We finally arrived, I got in and picked a seat in the far corner. The place was crowded but it would have to do. 


My phone lit up..


Wahab: Sara sh9ar wya Shoug?


Me: I'm meeting her right now


Wahab: SHNU?! Shaku you meet her!!? RIDAY ELBAIT AL7EEN MIN9IJE!! Shaku ga3da wya ashkal mithilha?!


Me: Wahab ihya galatle, don't worry I have full control over this, ma7ad beshouf el9oora! 


Wahab: Wainich


Me: Laa 3shan tyeeli?? ;p Mani gaylatlik 


Wahab: Saro wainich t7achay


Me: Maabi!


Wahab: Hehe Fatma just tweeted 


I looked over at Fatma who was just staring outside the window like she didn't have a care in the world. 9aida


Me: "Yal shagool! Shaku you tweet!?"


Fatma: "Haw shfeech hadday! Shnu ya3ne shb9eer itha I tweeted?" 


Me: "Wahab shakla beyee. :)"


Fatma: "Khal eyee!"


Wahab: Starbucks nuzha haaa? 7ag el gaz


Me: Chub Wahab


Wahab: I'm coming


Me: Shakkuuuuu teyeee?? :'(


Wahab: Haw kaife yaay wya el rab3 B-)


Me: Waaaayyyy! :) 


Wahab: A7ibich


Me: Okay


Wahab: Goolay inich t7beeni 


Me: Mabi


Wahab: PING!!! PING!!! PING!!! PING!!!


Me: Waahaaaaab!! Bess! 


Wahab: Awal shai t7beeni wla la2


Me: EEEE 


Wahab: 7beebti walah :* 


The door opened, Shoug came in with her caked face full of makeup and heels. She hung her Dior glasses casually on her head and made her way to our table. We sat there looking at her. 


She sighed deeply and looked at me with a dirty look, "Dazaiteeha wla la2?"


Me: "Not yet." I said raising an eyebrow. 


Shoug: "Shtabeen miny?"


Me: "Ms7ay el9oura jdami al7een, w abeech tgouleenli exactly mnu 3inda 9ourty ana w Wahab."


Shoug: "Me and 3aziz."


Me: "Tgooleenla ymsa7 el9oura. W etha ay a7ad thani shafha badz el 9oura mu 7g 3alia, 7g ukhooch Nasser.


Shoug layed back in her seat and started to hit the heel of her shoe on the table nervously. 


Me: "Ana bes widy a3arif shsawaitlich? Shsawaitlich 3shan tdzeen hal 9oura. Shoug eli sawaiteeh feeni awal mu shwaya, damartay 3elaqti wya ubooy w ukhooy. You got me suspended. W foug kil hatha t7awleen tsaweenha mara thanya?" Finally, 6ala3t kil eli eb galbi.


Shoug looked down, a broken look in her eyes appeared. I haven't seen that in a long time. 


"Eli sawaiteeh eb 3aziz ham mu shway. Al7een he got expelled from his school min sibitich. W tawa gabel cham youm he was officially out." 


Ma9adeg khayfa 3la hal zift. 


Me: "Umm, entay titghaibain wla shnu? Tfhmeen ya3ne shnu baqa he rapes me bel expo? W 7awal e6gne bel shalaih?" 


Shoug: "Hatha shay bainich w bain 3aziz. Bes Wahab shaku ekafi5 3aziz w ekhaleeh yinsijen?!"


Me: "Ahh, fa el salfa 3shan tentaqmain 3la Wahab, mu 3lay ana?"


Skitat, that's exatly whats she's planning. 


Me: "Shoufay Shoug, Wahab mala shighel. Tfhmeen wla la2? Tabeen.. saflay feeni saway eli tabeena bes Wahab matgarbeen yamah. Aw wallah tshoufeen shay 3umrich mashifteeh eb 7ayatich."


Fatma chinha ga3da t6ali3 musalsal Kuwaiti. Bes ga3da w mindamjaaa belsalfa


Wallah I could see Shoug's eyes burning from all the anger. Gal3itich. 


Shoug: "Enzain khala9??"


Me: "Yallah al7een gooleeli shbtsaween Shoug?" I told her as if she's a baby reviewing what I've just told her. 


She sighed, shaklha shwaya w tkfa5ni. 


Shoug: "Bamsa7 el 9oora." she got her iPhone out and showed me the picture. She deleted it instantly. 


"W bagoul 7g 3aziz ymsa7ha."


"Shaa6raa!! Yallah thelfay." Fatma spat out. As soon as Shoug got up, Wahab came in with 7amad. 


Shoug was hesitant at first, but then she walked off. Wahab gave her the dirtiest look I've ever seen on him. 


As soon as he spotted me he flashed me a shy smile and looked down to his blackberry, his navy blue cap was covering his face. 


Wahab: Ha sh9arr?


Me: Walah shaay tfahamt wyaha w al7een she's going to delete the picture.


Wahab: Wallaaah inich 3ajeeeebaa!! Shsawaitay?!


Me: I'll explain everything tonight! 


Fatma: "Mu hatha your cousin?"


Me: "Eee yallah I have an excuse to talk to him and Wahab."


She laughed, "Kalba."


I walked over to 7amad and Wahab.


7amad: "Okh Sara? Shlounich?


Me: "Zaina enta shlounik?"


7amad: "Tamam, shloun Nouf?"


I smiled, "El7mdila.."


I shifted my gaze to Wahab, "Shlounik Wahab?"


Wahab: "Ha? Bkhaair.." he said shyly. Waayyy :o


We talked for a while and then Fatma announced that she had to get home. I walked past Wahab, he brushed his hand over mine. I looked back and flashed him a smile. 


For once in my life, I was satisfied. 

9 comments:

  1. CUUTTEEEEEEEEE!!!! 3ajeeeba 7ail! Loving the story xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mshkooraa ma 89rtay:**,,bss ya leet chethy tswen kel ftra shnu real oo not real in the story:D<3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashallah you really should be proud of yourself you're an amazing writer! Mamz7 you're seriously very talented w without a doubt the best story i've read on blogspot! Thank you so much for filling my bordest hours Kuwaity Blogger<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. a7sn ma fe mshakel lsara w wahab please let them live happily ever after :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much your amazing I love your writing its perfect <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST AND WE ALL LOVE YOU !

    ReplyDelete