Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chapter 37

Heeyyy guys:D I'm going to post chapter 38 when I wake up from my nap:D TWO POSTS FTW \O/ 
















My phone vibrated against my cheek, ugh I fell asleep yesterday on my phone! It was still from Nouf.


Sara?!!


Sara reday 3lay please bes sim3eeni!


PING!!!


Saraaa!!!!


Saara?:)


Entay bes sim3eeni?


Way shda3wa 3laich!


I sighed and texted back


Akalmich laman arid min el madrisa, raja2an latz3jeeni 


That'll shut her up. I got wore my uniform and grabbed a light snack to eat on my way to school. It felt kind of weird. Being away from school felt like a whole summer, but I'm glad to be back. 


The day turned out okay, some girls came up and apologized for thinking I did all those things, and some re-added me on bbm. I didn't notice my contacts until now, 67 contacts left? I used to have 93 contacts, all including my cousins, second cousins, friends, and some other girls that were a couple of years older than me. 


Finally we were dismissed, I had plans with Fatma and Fay. They wanted to surprise me but I couldn't figure out what they were up to. At 5:00 exactly Fay came and picked me up, she told me to wear something good, in other words, "kash5a". So I wore a lace black dress that went down to my knees and paired it with some black flats, I straightened my light brown hair and waved it on the sides. I took one last look in the mirror before exited the door, but Baba stopped me. 


Baba: "Sara mita betrideen?"


Me: "8:30 enshala."


Baba: "Akeed? Latit2akherain."


Me: "Enshala."


Baba: "Deeray balich."


Me: "Inshala yuba, yallah bye." I kissed his forehead and got into Fay's car. 


We arrived at Fatma's house. 


Me: "You call this a surprise? Ya3ne I kind of expected a car or something.." I teased.


Fay: "Don't push your luck! W shda3wa btsoogeen m3a elwayh, yallah emshay." We made our way into Fatma's house. 


As soon as the door opened all my friends greeted me with a big loud "SURPRIIISSEEE!!" 


Wait it's not my birthday. 


My face was emotionless, I'm so awkward madre shasawi! I turned bright red as I hugged all of them, then went up to Fatma and thanked her. 


Me: "3la shnu hal surprise?!" I said laughing.


Fatma: "Testahlaaaain!" she said hugging me.


Me: "Wallah a7ibkum!" I told both Fatma and Fay. We had such a great night, all the girls from the other grades came rushing in afterwards, it was a-no-invite party. 


The door slammed open and a girl with the tightest, shortest dress I've ever seen walked in, her face was filled with makeup. Wallah aswa2 min Nikki Minaj. Shoug tried so hard to walk in her Christian Louboutin heels, ay heels? They're probably 7 inches! 


Some girls went over and greeted her, the rest looked at her surprised, shako yayah hathi? 
I glanced over at Fatma who was eating some pop corn, it fell on the ground when she saw Shoug. I could see the anger in her face. 


Shoug looked around for a bathroom until she found one, she got in like it was her own house. Fatma looked at me and signaled for me to follow. Shoug was too busy applying more makeup, her face ra7 feeha, walla 3aragoz mu bent. 


Fatma: "Entay shaku yaya?!?" she said yelling. 


Shoug: "Ga9ray 9outich 7abeebti." 


Fatma: "GOOLEELY SHAKU YAYAH!? MA7AD 3AZMICH!" 


I tried to calm her down but she refused to. 


Shoug applied some conceler slowly, and then turned around to face us with a smirk.


Shoug: "Mu it's without an invite?" 


Fatma: "I dont care, 6el3ay barrah." she said between gritted teeth. 


Shoug looked at me from head to toe, "Khair fee shay?" I said. 


Shoug laughed, "La mafe shay. Khala9 arou7?" she asked cockily. 


Me: "Shraych ya3ne?" 


Shoug: "Hah, ok." she grabbed a can of Redbull from the table and spilled it all over my dress, and not just anywhere, it looked like I just peed! My mouth formed into a big O shape, I couldn't control myself, I wanted to strangle her. She gave me her back and walked out the door, I ran behind her, but Fatma yanked my dress.


Me: "FATMA HIDEENY BATHBA7HA!!" I yelled, the girls started to stare.


Fatma: "Sara bes khala9 please! Elbint matist7y 3la wayha, khala9 ra7at al7een calm down." I breathed in a couple of times and calmed down. I can't believe what she just did, 9ij maku adab! 


It was getting late and I explained to Fatma that I needed to get home before my dad gets angry with me. I kissed them both and thanked them for the amazing night, wallah I love my friends! 


Luckily I arrived home at 8:45, not too late. Baba didn't say anything ashwa. I tried to remove the Redbull stain on my way in but failed, M7amad caught me. 


M7amad: "Bayla 3la nafsich?"


Me: "M7amaaaaaad, chub!" I said covering the stain. He laughed and walked away. 


I logged into twitter and checked Shoug's profile to see if she said anything about me. All I found was mentions to random guys but a tweet caught my eye. 


"Fake bitch, nobody likes you."


Kan widy ared 3laiha, but kabart 3agle w sikat.  I checked my followers, a familiar name popped up, Alia Al X, I read her last name, that's Shoug's sister.


I smiled. She's going to get what's coming to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment