Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chapter 50

Okay wayed minkum you commented ghayartaw raykum mataboon action? Well I already wrote the post so I'll have to go with it, I'll try to add some romance;p Enjoy. xx



Fatma: "Sara kalmay Shoug!"


Me: "Fatma shagoulaha!? Khala9 ana re7t feeha." I yelled into the phone. 


Fatma: "Sara, bes gooleelaha 3shan tmsa7 el 9oora, yallah 3ad gabel latwareeha a7ad! You have nothing to loose! Just try it." 


Me: "Okay wain algaha hathe?"


Fatma: "Call her from the number."


Me: "Iff okay." 


Fatma: "Sara?"


Me: "Hmm?"


Fatma: "Please lat7awleen tsaween shay.."


Me: "Shgha9dech?"


Fatma: "T3arfeen shgha9de."


She meant don't try to hurt yourself. But I deserve it. 


The weird part about all of this is that I don't regret meeting Wahab. I don't regret us being a couple. I don't regret hugging him. I don't regret every second I've spent with him. 


I clicked on the picture and two gloomy figures appeared. Wahab had his hands wrapped around me, and I held on to his waist, my smile almost reached my ears. I was so happy. 


Now shloun bagouulah? Shloun agoul 7g Wahab?! He'll never look at me again. I'll be known as the girl that destroyed his reputation. I'm such an idiot, I'm such a failure. 


I keep checking the twitter account scared my picture might end up there, but it was a picture of a really white girl with two guys standing in a dark alley which looked like somewhere in 7awaly, not me. El7imdila.


I decided I'd tell Wahab first, then I'll talk to Shoug. But I better make it quick.


I called him. 


Wahab: "Halla w ghalaaa."


I feel so bad! He's making it hard on me. 


Me: "Hehe hala feek."


Wahab: "Shfeechh?"


Me: "Wahab lazim agoulk shay."


Wahab: "Shtgouleenli?"


I sighed deeply and paused, how do I say it?


Wahab: "Sara? Shfeech?? Goulay tera wallah ga3da t5ar3eeni!"


Me: "Wahab, thak ilyom laman yeet shalaih Nouf a7ad 9awarna."


Wahab: "Shnu???"


Me: "9-9awerona. W-wnta ga3d tlimne." I cried.


He paused for a while.


Me: "Wahab please goul shay! 3afya allah ykhaleek lataskit!"


Wahab: "Entay laish ga3da tabcheen?"


Me: "Wallah I'm sorry Wahab!"


Wahab: "Sara? Entay masewaitay shay mabe asmi3ich tabcheen! Mnu eli dazlich el9oura?"


Me: "Shoug. Bes bakalmha elyom. Wahab pelase lat3a9eb."


Wahab: "Shoug? E7na maftakainah minha hathe?! W laish a3a9eb 3laich ya Sara? Allah ysalmich latabcheen wallah ma7b asmi3ich tabcheen! Bel6agag eli y6ig Shoug w kil eli shaf el9oora inzain? Ana mali shghel bel nas Sara, a7ibich. I want to marry you. T3arfeen shnu ya3ne?? Abi atzawijich, abi akamil 7ayate m3ach. Latabcheen, you have me." 


I was speechless. Ma3araft shagoul.


Wahab: "Saraaa? Yallah 3ad the7kay." 


I giggled, afashil :) 


Wahab: "Ya7elu hal tha7ka."


Me: "Wahab I love you."


Wahab: "Awal mara tgouleenli chithe:o Mara thanya."


Me: "Shaku! Hehe okay I love you."


Wahab: "Mara thanya:D"


Me: "Bes 3aad wayed 3a6aitik wayh:p" 


Wahab: "Ee hathi Sara eli a3arfha!" 


I couldn't believe it, tawni kint ga3da abche, al7een ga3da ath7ak? W mnu eli tha7akne? 


Wahab.


Who's behind my happiness?


Wahab.


And who makes everything feel alright?


Wahab.


Nothing felt wrong at the moment. 


After ending the call with Wahab I was determined to talk to Shoug. Even if she refused I wanted to try. Thats the least I can do. 


Calling 9******* 


1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, 4 rings, 5 rings, 6 rings. 


Shoug: "Alooo?" she said, waaayed titdala3 eb kalamha 


Wai3 allah yakhthich enshala. This is so weird! 


Me: "Aloo?:)" 


Shoug: "Um, mnu?"


Me: "Sara." 


Shoug: "W shtabeen daga"


Me: "Shnu shtabeen daga? i7tarmay nafsich fahma?"


Shoug: "Btgouleenli wla a9ika eb wayhich?"  


Me: "Shoug bakalmich eb akhlaq w adab. Mumkin tms7een el9oura? Eli ana wya Wahab?:)" 


She chuckled, "7sbalich bes ana eli 3indi el9oura? Sma3t a7ad bedizha 7ag @KTownsSluts"


Me: "9ij wallah? Okay 3ayal I don't think you'd mind if I sent the picutre with you and 3aziz to 3alia w ukhooch!" 


Shoug: "A-ay 9oura?" 


Jackpot. 


Me: "You know, the one with your legs spread out? Did I mention you were sitting on top of him?"


Shoug: "Matsaweenha."


Me: "Masaweeha? Haha, ra7 tshoufeen."


I heard someone in the background, it looked like her brother. 


"Shoug mnu tkalmeen?" 


9akita eb wayhe.


After two mintues she sent me a text message, I opened it and read it. 


"Meet me in Starbucks Nuzha today, 5:30pm." 



14 comments:

  1. AMMAAAAZINNNGGG!!!
    wallaa afkarch 3ajeeba i loved the way u twisted everything around 3ala this stupid idiot shoug!! love u,, ur an outstanding writer xx
    whens thee nxt chapp??:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er6'a2 alnas 3'ayah la tudrak:') so write whatever u want and don't listen to anyone hun<3
    And I'm in love with the couple<33 waiting for the nxt post!

    -cici(*.*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma3leek minhm enti ektbi bl6rega ele enti tabenha t3jbni wajed! We don't have the right to determine what you write! Just do your best that's all what we want from your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. la tf'67een sara w yaweelik in f'67teeha l2nha ma tstahel
    ok
    shukran <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3AJEEEEEBA ,, i'm really adicted to your story , you are an amazing writer <3~|
    I like SARA & WAHAB sooo much ,, kanii a3eesh wyahum 2ldor

    Keeep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post 51 nowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is truly amazing! All this action is what makes it different from any other blog.
    But we'd like some more romance with Sara & Wahab. Xx
    Oh, and keep the good work up!
    We're looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we would like some romance between sara's brother & her friend :3 please

    ReplyDelete
  9. AYWA AYWAA ! Zain tsweeen feha hal w95a ! Waai3 klsh makw adab ! Ps ! Nby more romance between sara & wahab <3 <3 ! #LOVETHIS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chapter 51. ASAP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When r u going to post chapter 51?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maskena shoug ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your too kind .. Dont threaten her with the pic just send it oo ma7ad by3arif

    ReplyDelete