Friday, April 6, 2012

You. Don't Skip This Part.

Hey everyone, so I changed the introduction because so many people are getting confused. This story is not entirely true, some events were added, changed and taken out. But it is based on true events.




A story about a girl that struggles with society's tough judgment, and a boy's cruel way to making her suffer. But once he popped into her life, everything was back to normal. None of the names are true. 


Things that are true: 
- Riding.
- 3aziz is based on someone.
- Wahab is based on someone.
- Shoug's traits are based on someone else's. 
- Nouf and Reem are both real.
- Fay and Fatma are both real.


*I don't give shoutouts. Why? Nas mu kafu and I learned that the hard way. :p
*I post one chapter a day, two or more if I can. 
*I will check out your blog for sure if you asked!
*I don't give out personal information such as my school, age, first name, etc. 
*No, that is not me in the picture. :p 


Please dm me if you have any more questions or if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you. <3


Twitter: @KuwaityBlogger
Ask: www.ask.fm/KuwaityBlogger
MSN: KuwaityBlogger@hotmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment