Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 16

I love how just when I got out of the ocean, my skin had a beautiful golden color to it. Nouf turned the boat back to the shalaih. 


Nouf: "Min wain 6ila3 Wahab bismila.."


I looked around, the ocean was completely silent, no more reckless Kuwaiti's driving their jet skis. 


Me: "Madre t9adgeen.." I could see Wahab's shalaih from here. It was pretty close to Nouf's, maybe 6 or 7 shalaihs away.




When it was 9:00pm I decided I'd stroll down the beach, just to get some fresh air. I sat down, getting my headphones out when I heard someone behind me. 


"Sara?" he asked.


I looked behind me, 3aziz. 


Get away from me. 


I don't want you anymore. 


3aziz: "Sara abe akalmich.."


Me: "W ana mabi akalmik."


3aziz: "Sara may9eer tsaween chithe feeni! You delete me from bbm? W tms7een raqme?"


IS HE SERIOUS?


Me: "3ayal shtabeeni asawe?!" I said trying to maintain my anger.


3aziz: "Tfahimay wyay?"


Me: "Shnu atfaham wyak 3aziz! Wallah ent khibil! You were cheating on me, with my BEST FRIEND! Tyee hney wtgouli khan nitfaham?! 


3aziz: "What about all the plans we had going on for us?"


Me: "Plans?" I laughed. 


I got up, tore the necklace he gave me from my neck and threw it on the ground, it sunk into the sand. My eyes started to tear up, I looked into his eyes but no words came out of my mouth. 


I walked away quickly before he could say anything. I could tell he was furious. 


-


After two hours or so, I opened up my old conversation with Wahab, remembering his sudden appearance today. 

I typed: Ent min wain 6la3t?:p Khara3t my cousin!

Wahab: Min el shalaih ba3ad min wain. 

Shfeeh hatha, he always talks to me in such enthusiasm that you can actually hear his voice screaming when he gets too excited. 

Me: Feek shay?

Wahab: La2, shaku??

Me: Madre a7sik mt'thayg;p

Wahab: Shnu ya3ne lazim a7i6 el emotions? ":p" ":D" ";p" 

Okay.. seriously shfeeh hatha :s

Me: Haha. :p

I didn't want to talk to him any longer. Maybe feeh shay bilshalaih khalah y3a9ib? Mu shar6 ana.. 

-


At 11:30pm M7amad came to pick me up, I said my goodbyes and hit the road. 


M7amad: "Wanasa?"


Me: "Ee.."


M7amad: "Shsawaitay?"


Me: "Wala shay bes sba7na ana w Nouf.."


M7amad: "Tadreen shalaih Wahab hney?"


Me: "Ee shifta"


I got home at 12:45, exhausted. I had school tomorrow and my hair smelled like seaweed and had sand in it. I dragged my tired butt into the shower, opened up the hot steamy water and just stood there for a solid 30 minutes, just thinking. 


Shoug..


3aziz..


Wahab.. 


Wait Wahab shaku.


Shoug..


3aziz..


Shoug..


3aziz..


How am I going to deal with Shoug? I don't want a person like that in my life anymore. And I sure don't want 3aziz anymore. But luckily I dealt with him. 


I started thinking about him, how things would have turned out if I didn't reject him this time. Was I too hard on him? 


No! He deserved it! I don't want anything to do with him anymore. 




I bbm-ed Fatma, she usually knew what to do in these types of situations. 


Fatma: Latkalmeenha, ana w Fay are avoiding her.


Me: Shaku you guys avoid her? Masawat shay 7gkum. 


Fatma: Entay min9ijich? Shloun nig3ad wya insana mithilha? Knowing she did that, ana eli khayfa ag3ad wyaha! W it's not right, tkhayilay inhidich wnrou7laha.


Awh wallah a7ibha!


Me: Thank you :* 


Fatma: No need<3 


-


BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! 


I hit the snooze button, oh joy, its Sunday..


I did the usual, washed changed and headed downstairs.. 


I opened up the fridge and got some milk, I drank it with a small chocolate muffin. I was just about to head out the door when baba stopped me. 


Baba: "Sara?"


Me: "Halla yuba?"


Baba: "Su2al gabel latrou7een.."


Me: "Shnu?"


Baba: "Mnu hal 9bay eli kntay ga3da tkalmeena blba7ar ams blail?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment