Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chapter 5

Wahab came in and sat down right in front of our table. He still didn't see me. 


Mashalaaa. He grew from a clueless dork into a hottie. Shakla a7la in real life than in his avatar. He has curly black hair, but he wore a cap. Labis a navy blue Ralph Lauren t-shirt and white shorts. 


"Sara shfeech?" Fatma asked me.. I realized I was staring at him.


Me: "Mafeeni shay?"


Fatma: "Laish sar7ana?" 


"Agoulich mafeeni shay" I repeated


After a couple of seconds he looked up from his phone and spotted me. I quickly shifted my gaze to Fatma. He kept his eyes on his phone after that. 


Shoug: "Ambay shoufaw hatha 7ada ma76" 


Her eyes directed me to Wahab.


Fatma: "Oufff 7addaa!" 


Me: "Bes tera ga3deen tkhizoon!" 


Fay: "Ee 9a7 3aib 3laikum!" Fay looked at the ground. 


Shoug: "Shda3wa chithe glabtaw dayneen?" 


Me: "Ma gilabt dayna bes 9ij ga3deen tkhizoon" 


Shoug: "Laish? Tghareen 3laih?"


Me: "SHAKU? Ma3arif el9bay shaku aghar 3laih!"


Shoug: "Mayndara 3anich."


Me: "Chub Shoug." 


Fatma and Shoug still were looking at him, they didn't care what I said. 


I recived a DM from Wahab seconds later. 


Wahab: Shfeehum rab3ich ekhizoony chithe?:D


Wayy yfashloon!!!


Me: LOL madre mu shayfeen khair;p 


Wahab: Lool:p


I didn't want to tell them that I knew Wahab as a child, lana adre feehum beyg3doon ytlazigon feeni 3shanah. 


Me: "Enzain yallah imshaw, ana w Fay khala9na" 


Shoug: "Uff inzain, yallah goomaw." 


We started walking around 360.


Fatma faj2a talatne and said, "Sara shfeech?"


I sighed, "Fatma wallah mafeeni shay!" 


I lied, my relationship with 3aziz is growing weaker by the minute. Thats what's bothering me! It's like he's being obligated to talk to me. I feel like I'm bothering him every time I call/text him. 


Fatma: "Sara ana a3arfich, w entay tadreen tgdreen tgouleenli ay shay.."


It's true, Fatma was like my sister. 


Shoug and Fay were walking behind us, so I decided to tell her about 3aziz.


Me: "It's 3aziz."


Fatma: "Shfeeh 3aziz?" 


Me: "Madre a7issa mayabeeni."


Fatma: "Haw, laish?"


Me: "Magam ya36y wayh, w wayed y3a9eb 3lay"


Fatma: "Entay emsawya shay ghala6?" 


Me: "La2.."


Fatma: "5ala9 3yal you have nothing to worry about, akeed fee shay emthayga felbait, kalmeeh laman trideen."


Me: "Ee ymkn." 


We were walking 9oub Infunity, and that's when I saw 3aziz. 


Uhwa w rab3a kanaw ga3deen yl7igoon a group of girls like some lost puppies. 


Me: "3aziz?" a tear formed in my eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment