Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chapter 23

I still didn't comprehend what is going on with me this week. People started to talk to me normally without giving me dirty looks, as if I was 15 and pregnant or something. Everyone was avoiding Shoug. Her picture comparing to mine? Chiny wa7da mitnaqba. 


I thought about 3aziz for a minute, what are people thinking about him? He also has a reputation. He's known as the "rich-thgeel-every-girl-wants-him-guy." I laughed, yeah right.
He deserved everything he is getting, and so does Shoug. 


It was finally Thursday after school, I was attending this expo with Fatma and Fay. I got home, changed into my black leggings, a white shirt and a denim colored jacket. My hair was straightened, I thought it looked nice with it's "shortness."


Marait both Fatma and Fay, apparently Fatma's cousins had this booth opened up for them so we decided we'd go help. 


And of course, being the typical Kuwaiti girls we are, all of us tweeted we were headed to the expo. I got a mention seconds later, and it was from 3aziz, he retweeted my tweet!


Enshala mu jidam el awadem ya7mar. I thought to myself. 


I swear everywhere I go this guy HAS to be there, I think he only retweeted the tweet to get on my nerves, I guess it worked. 


Me: "Guys, 3aziz bekoon hnak."


Fatma: "So?"


Fay: "Ma3alaich minnah, w a9lan elmukan kbeer shloun bitshoufeena?"


She had a point, the place was pretty big, I had nothing to be worried about. 


We got out of the car and met up with Fatma's cousins, they were serving this type of energy drink. I took a sip of the blue-ish color, and felt chills run down my spine. 


Me: "3ajeeb!" I said finishing it. 


I went over to the counter to pour some more, my back was facing the rest of the girls. 


The smell of cologne stung my nose, I knew that smell. Turning around, I saw 3aziz and his friends right next to our booth. 


Seriously? 


He was smirking at me, 7mar. He was doing it on purpose, he's trying to make me feel uncomfortable. As soon as Fatma spotted him she stood by my side. 


They stood next to our booth for the past 30 minutes now, not making a move. I began to relax knowing he won't be doing anything. But suddenly the place began to get really crowded, and girls were pushing their way to get a sip of the energy drink. We were pushed back until I was almost touching 3aziz's back. But I don't think he noticed yet. 


Fatma was more closer to him, so she looked at me devilishly and hit his hip bone with her elbow. 


3aziz: "AY!" he said turning around.


He saw Fatma looking at him, as soon as he spotted us he tried to get out of the crowd. 


I high-fived her and laughed. 


After 2 hours or so, the place got a bit more crowded, there was this alley with an abandoned booth covered in empty pepsi bottles and chocolate, we took a seat there since it was quiet. 


I seriously couldn't believe my eyes.. 


3aziz and his two friends came in, knowing we were in here. 


"Ta3alay entay." he pointed at Fatma. 

4 comments:

  1. Come on! can you please post at least two chapters at a time ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could, but unfortunately I have school just like any other girl :(

      Delete
  2. EE TRA 7RAM SHE HAS FUCKING SCHOOL SHE'S A NORMAL GIRL. MUB ZYKK FA'9YA TGREEN FUCKING LOVE STORIES. YL3N OM EL DRAMA.

    ReplyDelete