Friday, April 27, 2012

Chapter 28

I know it's kind of short, no need to comment about it :D and please tell me what you think of the new theme, should I change it to the old one? 
@KuwaityBlogger








My hands trembled, and my heart started to beat fast. 

Fatma: "Sara? Shfeech?" she asked, concerned. 

Me: "F-Fatma," I gave her my phone, her facial expressions were changing from one to another. 

"Fatma sh-shasawi." I tried so hard not to cry, I was surrounded by so many girls. 

She stayed quiet for a minute, then texted something back to him.  

Me: "Shigiltay?!" I looked at my phone. 

Fatma: "Sa2alta shyabi." 

Me: "Fatma shasawi al7een!? Barou7 feeha! Etha masawait eli yabeeh begoul 7g ubooi!" my eyes were drenched with tears, and girls started to stare at us. 

Fatma: "Shh! Calm down, latabcheen." she started to think of something. 

Before she could say something, a new text message appeared. 

"Calm down, mara7 asawe feech shay. Ba36eech shay w ra7 ta36eena 7ag Shoug." 

Fatma and I both looked at each other confused. 

Me: "Fatma ne6ray hney, ana barou7." Before I could turn my back she held my wrist. 

Fatma: "7asbalich bakhaleech? I'm coming with you." 

Me: "Fatma la2! Maby y9eer mithel ma9ar blexpo, matadreen, w etha maradait call M7amad." 

Fatma: "Sara eklay tibin, bayee weyach w etha makhalaiteeni badg 3la M7amad al7een, lana kha6er eli ga3da tsaweena!" 

Me: "Iff enzain! Ga9ray 9outich."

Fatma: "Ok yallah emshay." We walked to the back court yard slowly, until we saw him right outside the rusty brown gate, a black bag in his hand. 

We were getting closer and closer by the second, and el7imdila none of his friends were with him, so I thought whats the worst that could happen? There are guards surrounding the whole school. 

When we were finally a few meters away from him, he threw the bag in front of us, "Hach. 3a6eeh Shoug w yawailich etha fta7teeha." 

We didn't say anything, I gave him my back and started to walk towards the school. Looking behind my back, he was gone in a matter of minutes. 

Me: "Rkthay." I told Fatma, and we did.

I looked for Shoug everywhere, but I couldn't find her. The school started to get empty. 

Fatma: "Sara yallah emshay, the gates maftoo7een 3ade ay wagt 3aziz edish." 

I looked around and saw a couple of teachers waiting for the bus, and the gates were opened. 

Me: "N6ray." I directed Fatma to our lockers, but Shoug was still no where to be found. 

Fatma: "Ta3alay, shnu bel jan6a?"

Me: "Madre, w mabe a3arif."

Fatma: "Way Sara 3an eldala3!" she grabbed the bag from my hands.

Me: "Fatma! La2! Akhaf yadre eni fachait'ha."

Fatma: "Bgara?" she looked around the empty hallways, "Mafe a7ad!"

Me: "I don't care, a7issa yiny, he's going to find out." 

She laughed, "Wallah you're paranoid." she unzipped the black bag, her mouth fell open.

Me: "Shnu? Shfeech?:o" I didn't want to see what was in the bag. 

Fatma: "Ma9adeg kina emrafjeen hal bint, wai3 shnu hatha!" she said zipping up the bag.

Me: "Iff ta7achay shnu dakhil el jan6a!" 

Fatma: "Fit7eeha w shoufay." her face was disgusted. 

I opened up the bag, but before I had a chance to see what was in it my phone's ringtone blasted through the hallways, making an annoying echoing sound

Baba is calling. 

Me: "Aloo?"

Baba: "Sara wainich! Elsayeg 9arla sina yan6ir bara!" I had to hold the phone away from my ears.

Me: "Sorry Baba inshighalt wya my teachers! Kany al7een banzil ta7at!"

Baba: "Yallah baba, bsr3a."

Me: "Enshala." I hung up.

Fatma: "Al7een shinsawe bel jan6a?"

I peaked in and saw so many things I never thought Shoug would want to have. 

I opened up my locker and placed the bag inside, "Ra7 akhaleeha hney laih bacher, ba3dain laman inshouf Shoug we'll give it to her." I locked my locker and headed downstairs and into the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment