Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chapter 15

Seriously?

Out of all the people he had to become 3aziz's friend? Shal 7ath!!

9ij lekwait 9gheera..

As soon as I spotted him I felt like I was slapped on my face. I quickly nudged Haya to keep driving. But Wahab spotted me. SH*T.

"Sara!" He waved. I waved back, but didn't stop the rhino.

I saw 3aziz's expression change from one to another when he saw me wave back at Wahab. I didn't pay any more attention, it was like he was someone I've never even met.

We passed Wahab's shalaih and it was way far behind us. I felt Nouf's hand on my shoulder, she comforted me. I looked back and smiled and her.

Haya: "Shtaboona insawy al7een?"

Reem: "5an rid elshalaih, 6a3ay el hailag!"

We were passing so many people, and by people I meant boys. 9j kanaw hailag, I could hear every comment they said about us.

Me: "Ee yallah khan rid."

We were back in the shalaih in no time. Reem and Haya went upstairs to rest for a while, Nouf and I stayed in the living room with the rest of her family.


I unlocked my phone, a dm.

Wahab: Hathi entay? If not then I would've looked completely stupid:p

Me: Eee ana! Shalaihkum?

Wahab: Ashwa:p Ee, entay shyaybch?

Me: Zayra Nouf:p

Wahab: Ooh okk:p


Nouf leaned down to try to look at the screen, "Mnu tkalmeen?"

I quickly moved it out of her sight, "Ma7ad."

I couldn't tell her. Well, what's there to tell anyway? But I knew if Nouf darat 3an the dm's she'd think wrong.

What bothered me right now was 3aziz. Hatha kil marou7 mukan y6la3ly? I'm sick of him. Wahab is a good friend, that shares the same exact passion and interest as mine, I'm afraid he'd become like 3aziz. Cocky, selfish, whiny w wallah mara7 akhali9 etha kamalt!

Nouf: "Tabeen in6ali3 el6arad?"

Me: "Ee yallah!" I was waiting for her to offer. I felt awkward in front of her family..

We went up, Reem and Haya didn't want to join so we decided we'd go alone. Both of us changed into our shorts and spaghetti strapped swim suits, m7na nazleen 3al ba7ar labseen bikinis ya3ne :/

We told the guard to bring the jet boat out and he did, we hopped on and before you know it, we're in the middle of the ocean. The sun was hot and the sky was crystal clear. Just what I needed!

I layed, my back against the hot white couches of the boat. I closed my eyes hoping I'd tan quickly. I know I would, my skin adored the sun. Just minutes later I felt a huge splash of water on my face, I got up with a shudder.

Wahab was on a jet ski laughing.

Me: "Wahaab yal kalb!"

He only laughed. I saw Nouf shifting her gaze between me and Wahab, confused.

Wahab: "Sorry 3al ez3aj!" He said laughing even more, he drove off.

Nouf looked at me with her arms crossed and an annoying smirk, "Mmmm ashoufich 6ay7a elmyana m3ah?"

Me: "Shaku?" I rolled my eyes.

Nouf: "Ufffff stop denying it! Ya3ne al7een a random guy beyee w be6ashir 3laich maay?"

Me: "Ee, we live in Kuwait 7abeebti."

Nouf: "Ee bes!-" she couldn't find the right words.

Me: "That's what I thought." I stood on the edge of the boat, almost jumping. But Nouf pushed me hard.

The smell of the ocean and seaweed filled my nose. I missed this! The last time I actually had a shalaih was when Mama was alive. We'd visit every weekend. But things have to change sooner or later.

Whether you liked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment