Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chapter 4

*Still Nouf's perspective*

Tghayar wayha, "Zain. Laish ts2ileen?"

Me: "Madre min ziman mashfta.."

7amad: "Eee.." He looked bothered.

*Back to Me and 3aziz*

3aziz was still fiddling with his phone, so I decided to log into twitter. I checked my followers, they were 224 now they're 225. I clicked the bar and saw who my new follower was.

Wahab Al-X

Hatha wild rfeej ubouy, I clicked on his avatar.

:O

7luuu!! I remembered him as the ugly childhood friend. I followed him back and closed the page.

I sighed heavily so 3aziz would notice..

Nothing. :/

Kan ga3d y6ali3 el film al7een, 7ail mindmj!

I sighed again, more heavily this time.

Still no response!

Me: "3aziz.." I leaned closer to him.

3aziz: "Mmm" he couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

Me: "3aziz!"

3aziz: "HAA! Matshoufeeni mindimij?!!"

Me: "Iff inzain lat3a9eb!" I went back to my phone.

I opened twitter again and tweeted: You have to be kidding me. #annoyed

3aziz and I usually go to cinemas to talk not to actually watch the movie. Since we can't do it publicly. But I guess that changed.

After a couple of minutes my phone lit up and it was a dm from someone.

Wahab: 3asa mashar?:p

Me: Mashar, lol;p?

Wahab: Lool sorry faj2a dshait 3arth, do you remember me?;p

Me: Ee haha, Wahab wld Bader;p

Wahab: Ee lol:p

He's insanely attractive :o

Wahab: So, shfeech?:p

Me: Lol wala shay bes my cousin ba6a chabde:p

Wahab: Oohh ok, gd luck 3yal;p

3aziz 6al eb my mobile, "Mnu ga3da tkalmeen?"

I locked my phone, "Ma7ad."

He took it and tried to open it.

Me: "Mat3arif elpassword"

He typed in the password and it opened, I forgot I told him the password!

I tried to grab it but his grip was too tight. He saw the conversation with Wahab.

Me: "WAAY ENT SHAKU!"

3aziz: "Mnu hatha?" He asked, as if he didn't know!

Me: "Wld rfeej ubouy.."

3aziz: "Laish ga3d ykalmch?"

Me: "Shdarane!"

He threw the phone on my lap and continued watching the movie. I was so pissed at him I didn't bother trying to talk to him again!

When the movie was finally over he got up, said 'Bye' and went out to meet his friends. Ba6 chabdi.

If it wasn't for my friends being here in 360 I'd be left alone. Shoug, Fay and Fatma were waiting for me in Coffee Republic.

I went in and saw them sitting outside, I hugged each of them and sat down.

"Wain kntay?" Shoug said, winking.

"Entaw tadroun wain knt!" I laughed.

Fay: "La 9ij wain kntay?"

Me: "Fay latista3b6ain, knt wya 3aziz"

Fatma: "So how was it?"

Me: "Way he's so romantic! 7ail kan wanasa." I lied..

I wanted to tell them the truth. But they warned me about him and I don't want to admit that he may be a jerk at times.

Anyways, so Fay, Fatma and Shoug were my three best friends! Amout 3laihom.. Let me tell you about them.

You can say Fay was the "good girl" She got all the good grades w makan 3indaha suwalif boys w chthe.. She wore glasses and had shwayya freckles 3la her cheek bones.

Fatma was the "flirt" She had big brown eyes and black curly hair. She can act desperate at times but she doesn't mean it.

And last but not least, Shoug. She's the "bad-ass" Every guy wanted her! Her hair was a redish-brown. She had an amazing body. Itgoul she can get any guy she wants, but not all of them are worth it.

I looked around CR, kila 9bayyan. Ashkara Shoug emnagya elmukan!

But one guy caught my eye, Wahab.

No comments:

Post a Comment