Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chapter 13

Don't forget to follow me on @KuwaityBlogger, thanks and enjoy x














I spent the rest of the day with my dad, his friend, Wahab and M7amad. Minutes later Reem bbm-ed me saying they're outside the gates.


I quickly went outside and opened it for them. Nouf was smiling at me like an idiot, allah yastr.


Me: "Shfeech entay?"


Nouf: "Wala shay" 


Reem: "She added 7amad eb bbm!" Reem said quickly. 


I hit her arm, "Mat3arfeen elwalad!" 


Nouf: "He's my cousin, mali shghel." she laughed. 


Me: "Yuma minich." 


We sat down outside near the small "man made" pond right in front of the villa. 


Nouf: "Soo.. Shloun 3aziz?"


I looked at her for a second not knowing what to say. I knew there was going to be a huge lecture waiting for me. 


"6la3 7mar w Shoug 6la3at a two-faced b*tch." I spat out, hoping they'd understand the situation counting on the way I said it.  


They both didn't look surprised, it's like they knew it would happen. 


Nouf: "We know."


Me: "Shdarakum?"


Nouf looked at Reem.. 


Reem: "Mara kint ga3da atmasha wya rfeejty Haya 3al ba7ar eb Bnaider, shift Shoug w her cousins, w ham shift 3aziz."


Me: "Okay shnu ya3ne?" I knew exactly what she meant, but I had no idea why I didn't want to admit it. 


Reem: "Ya3ne makanat 9idfa. Shift'hum wya ba3ath."


Me: "W mta hatha?" 


Reem: "Taqreeban 2 weeks ago." 


I got furious at them, "W laish magiltooly!?" 


Nouf: "Sara wallah gitlich malyon marrah!" 


Me: "Wala mara giltooly 3an hal salfa!" 


Nouf: "Embala! Matithkreen theek elmara? Gabel la t6l3een wyah! Gltlich Sara lat6l3een ga3d ygi9 3laich!" 


Me: "W laish magilteely 3an Shoug?!" I was almost screaming.


Nouf: "3shan tyee tkharib 7ayate? Laaa 7abeebty hatha shay bainich w bainha. Brou7y mabla3 elbnaya." 


Shoug lail7een 7aratne. I didn't know what to do with her. 


Reem: "Ma3alaih.. Uhwa he's a player, everyone knows that." 


Except for me. 


Nouf: "W m3alaich min Shoug. Just ignore her." 





After half an hour we decided to go in since it was getting very hot. 


Awal ma Nouf dashat w shafat Wahab ingizat. 


Me: "Shfeech entay!" I whispered as we sat down. 


Nouf: "HATHA WAHAAAB???" she said trying to whisper as softly yet with much enthusiasm as possible. 


Me: "Ee shfeech entay awal mara tshoufeen 9bay?"


Nouf: "Bes entay glteeli mu 7lu :O"


Me: "Madre that was like 9 years ago!" 


She looked at him from the corner of her eye, "7luu"


I coughed, "7amad?" 


Nouf: "Oh 9a7, one at a time." she joked. 


I giggled. 


Nouf: "Enzain tyeen shalaihna bacher?"


Me: "Sa3a cham?"


Nouf: "Madre y3ne el9b7, namay 3ndna w nrou7?"


Me: "Okay as2al ubooy."


I asked him and he said it was okay. 


At 1:00 we had to go home. So as usual, I went to Strike's stable and kissed him goodnight. 


Nouf: "Tera 79an.."


Me: "Your point?"


Nouf: "Mayifham :)" 


Me: "Embala yifham."


Nouf: "Whatever you say Sara..."


I don't think Nouf would ever understand Strike's intelligence. He actually does respond sometimes. I'm not saying he talks to me. He's smart not possessed ya3ne..


When I first got him and tried to break him so he could be safe to ride.. (Not actually break him like hit him, but tame him), I fell flat on the ground. I tried several times all day and all night but he wouldn't be tamed. I almost got rid of him when he came closer and nudged me on my shoulder. When he first did that, I rode him and he was just fine. 


I couldn't ask for a better horse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment