Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 11

He was completely fine. He didn't feel bad about what happened. Actually, he was laughing. I looked down and waited until he was gone. 


He took a seat right in front of us, just my luck. 


Shal 9idfa! Out of all the places kan lazim eyee hney? 


M7amad: "Sara shfeech?" he looked behind us, that's when I realized I was staring. 


Me: "Ha? Mafeeni shay."


They finally brought the food. I kept hiding behind M7amad, I didn't want him to see me.


But I failed, he looked at me with a puzzled expression. I quickly looked down. 


We both shuffled awkwardly in our seats. 


Ifff. 


I ate my food quickly and announced I was done. 


M7amad: "Shfeech mitwatra?!" he looked behind him and saw 3aziz staring at us. 


Me: "M7amad mafeeni shay, 3adi nrou7 al7een? Feeni elnoum."


M7amad: "Laish hatha ga3d ykhizich chithe?" 


Me: "Wana shdarani?" 


We ordered the check and finally M7amad got up. I was passing 3aziz, so I held my bag and hit him on his forehead, making it look like an "accident".


Me: "Weeeeeeee! Sorry." I said sarcastically. 


God that felt good. 


He only looked at me in shock, I smirked and walked out the door. 


I got home and threw myself on my bed, it's been a depressing day, without exaggerating. My feelings about how I'm going to handle Shoug changed. She's not worth it, 3aziz is not worth it. I already have true friends that actually care about me. Shoug can go die. 





My alarm clock beeped, without even opening my eyes, I hit the snooze button and smiled. I love Friday mornings, they make me feel happy. Lazm nig3ad embacher etha nabe enrou7 elmazra3a.. 


I got up and found some leftover coffee from Baba, I poured some into my mug and drank it all. 


I changed into my riding clothes, wearing a navy Ralph Lauren shirt and black leggings, and riding boots to complete the outfit. 


M7amad came into my room, "Khala9tay?" 


I grabbed my phone and iPod, "Ee yallah.."


The car ride was almost 1 hour. I put in my earphones and hit the shuffle button. 


Ahh, one of my favorites.. Part Of Me - Katy Perry. I loved this song because it actually has a meaning to it, not like the other artists who only talk about getting wasted and smoking weed.


I was meeting Nouf and Reem there, I couldn't wait to tell them about 3aziz. And I knew Nouf was going to tell me she told me so. She's been warning me about 3aziz since the day I first met him. 


If only I actually listened to her..

No comments:

Post a Comment