Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chapter 6

He was laughing like he didn't have a care in the world. I still couldn't believe my eyes..

One of his friends went up to the girls and started touching them, I was disgusted. 

Fatma pulled me and said, "Emshay Sara khan ni6la3."

I followed her out, tears falling from my cheeks.

"Ma9adig!!!" Shoug said.

Me: "Barou7 elbait. Mabe ag3ad"

Fatma: "Ana awa9lich, emshay." 

We went out the door and waited for Fatma's driver to show up.

Both Shoug and Fay hugged me, pity filling up their faces. When they were both gone Fatma sat there staring at me.

Me: "Fatma adre shbtgouleen, please wallah mali khlg"

Fatma only hugged me, "Uhwa 7mar ou maystahlich." 

I smiled, she knows how to make a person feel better. 

Fatma wasn't like Fay or Shoug. She actually understands me like no other person in the world, apart from Nouf and Reem.. 

I got home, laying on my bed.. I thought of 3aziz and how I'm going to do this.

I sighed and unlocked my phone, 1 missed call from 3aziz.  

I called him back.. 1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, 4 rings.. Busy. 

Of course he's busy. I threw it on my bed angrily and fell asleep.

My phone rang, music blasting through my ears. I jumped at it, almost falling from my bed.

I looked at my phone with squinted eyes.

3aziz is calling.

I sighed, its 4 in the morning!  

Me: "Aloo"

3aziz: "Sara."

Me: "Shtabe" 

3aziz: "Adre inich em3a9ba 3lay"

Me: "La e7lif 3aziz!?" My voice started to get louder..

3aziz: "Sara 7abeebty sam7eeny! Rab3e eli kanaw ga3deen yt7arishon! Etha shafony mu ga3d ath7ak m3ahum be7isoon ena feeh shay. W a9lan ana makint abe at7arash, uhma t7adony, w etha gltlihum la2 beyadroon 3anah ana wyach." 

He sounded sincere and apologetic.. Shagoulah al7een! 

3aziz: "Sara a7bch wayed"

Me: "Wana ba3ad"

3aziz: "Ya3ne khala9 rethaitay 3ani?"

Me: "Eee ee, yallah banam."

3aziz: "Okay, goodnight 7abeebty I love you!"

Me: "Me too."

He hung up and I drifted off to sleep again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment