Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chapter 7

The big ballroom was white, filled with women dancing, waving their huge long dresses around. 


I saw Nouf and Reem on the far end of the room, looking at me with sharp eyes. 


"Shfeekum?" I mouthed, they didn't answer..


I looked around, and spotted my mother.


"Yima?" she came and sat next to me on the white couch, moving my big wedding dress.


"Shlounich 7abeebty?" she kissed my forehead. 


"Zaina.." I replied with wide eyes. 


My mother looked the same. Except this time her face wasn't yellow. The last time I saw her alive was at a hospital, she died from liver failure. 


She looks beautiful.


Before I could ask her anything she said, "Oh yallah kah yah elmi3ris! Tigha6aw!"


Loud music started to play, and a guy came out of a large door. 


It was 3aziz, wearing his wedding clothes, coming closer by the second. 


Shoug, Fatma and Fay came up to me, "Mabrook Sara! We love you!" they kissed my cheek and started clapping and singing. 


Then came a lady I didn't recognize, I recognized her when she said, "3ad 7mday rabich entay awal wa7da 3aziz yitzawajha! Begeela 3!" she said laughing. She was 3aziz's mother.


Her laughing turned into loud beeping sounds, my alarm clock went off. 


I woke up with a shudder, it was just a dream. 


Just a dream.


Just a dream.. 


JUST A DREAM. 


I kept repeating those three words until I reached my bathroom. I don't remember what happened last night, all I remember was that I was talking to 3aziz on the phone, not sure what the subject was.


I checked my call log, it was at 4:20am. Dag 3lay elsa3a 4 el9b7?!


I then opened up my chat with 3aziz, the last message he sent was "I'm sorry." I'm still not sure if I've forgiven him or not, I wasn't aware of anything I said last night. 


As soon as I put my phone back it lit up, a bbm from 3aziz. 


Just what I needed after that horrible dream. 


3aziz: Saraa:*


Me: Halla.


3aziz: Shfeech?:(


Me: Mafeeni shay, tawne ga3da w 3inde madrissa mali khlg.


3aziz: Lail7een em3a9ba 3lay?


Me: La.


3aziz: Enzain laish imnafsa?


Me: Mu emnafsa!


3aziz: Embala, gooleeli shfeech.


Me: Mafeeni shay.


3aziz: PING!!! PING!!! PING!!! PING!!!


My phone vibrated and beeped at the same time. I HATE PINGS.


Me: IFF 3AZIZ MU WAKTIK! 3INDE MADRISSA BAROU7 ABADIL! 


He read the message but he didn't reply... 3a9aab. 


-


When I got home from school, I was even more mad than I was this morning. 3aziz didn't bother to talk to me or reason with me. I entered my room, and saw a small bag on my bed. It was a Bvlgari bag. 


Lisa, my maid, entered my room. 


"Sara today morning someone dropped off this, they said if anyone ask it's from your cousin Nouf" she said. 


Me: "Okay thank you Lisa." I said examining it. 


When she went out I quickly opened the box, it had a card. 


"To my one and only, I love you" 


I opened up the next box, it was a beautiful gold necklace 3aziz has sent. 


I wore it and looked at myself in the mirror. 


I sighed, 3aziz is very wealthy, he can buy anything he sets his mind to. But I'd rather have someone that spoils me with love, than gold. 


My phone lit up..


3aziz: Enshala i3jibtich elhadeya?;*


Me: Wayed, mashkoor<3


3aziz: Testahlain aktharr:***

No comments:

Post a Comment