Friday, April 20, 2012

Chapter 21

Hey everyone, so heres another post for you! I got more than 10 questions on ask asking me what events are true, so I decided to tell you! Please comment and tell me if you like where the story is going.. thank you and enjoy.










This b*tch does not know when to stop. 


"Yuba yallah yo3ana." I said pulling my father like a kid. 


Baba: "N6ray shwayya khan nisma3 Shoug." 


Shoug: "Enzain awal shay kan feeh 9ourah, shafoha-" A black car behind her beeped, she looked at the driver annoyed. 


Ashwa. 


Shoug: "Khala9 3yal ana lazim arou7, Sara entay gouleelah." she said winking at me then getting into the car. 


I looked up to him, "Hehe, ma9ar shay bes ga3adna nitqashmar w elabla 7sbalha kan min9ijna.." 


He only laughed and said, "3ayara." 


I was lucky, who knows what can happen the next time she sees my father. I went home and stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day trying to avoid everyone, I want to be let alone.


I still haven't fully digested everything, the fact that the whole grade knows about me and 3aziz, the fact that Shoug is a backstabber, and the fact that my family may know about all of this anytime soon. 


What would anyone else do if they were in my shoes? They don't know what I've been through, they haven't seen their mother on her deathbed, they weren't shut off by their father for a whole year. Yes I know, that didn't give me an excuse to go out with a guy. But in the moment it felt so right. 


Ubooy makan yadri 3anni, ukhoy rarely saw me. I was always out with my friends, or let's just say out with 3aziz. But after a while my father started to regain his energy and actually started to talk to me, and that's when I realized how dangerous this could be for me. 


I checked my phone, 6:08pm. 


I went downstairs to see my brother and father sitting sipping on coffee. 


Me: "Yuba abe arou7 eljam3eya."


Baba: "Laish shnu tabeen min eljam3eya?"


Me: "Abe cham shaghla.." 


Baba: "Okay ikhthay khadam wyach." 


Me: "Enshala." I called Lisa, the driver was waiting for me outside. 


I got into our big car.


Me: "Rou7 jam3yat elroutha, Stanley." 


We finally arrived, I let Lisa wait in the car for me since I wasn't going to be long, I walked down the aisles looking for it. 


I finally spotted it, hair dye. Looking through them, a color caught my eye, a beautiful dark caramel color. I quickly got it and payed the cashier. 


When I got home Baba stopped me to see what I bought, he opened the jam3iya's bag and held the hair dye looking at me. 


Baba: "Laish bala sharya 9ibigh?"


Me: "Abe aghayr loun sha3re?" I said innocently.


He's going to say no, I should have asked for his permission, I'm such an idiot. 


Baba: "3ad maligaitay ghair hal loun?"


I laughed, I loved how easy-going he is, "3jabne."


He handed me the small box, "Kaifich, 3ad t3arfeen shloun tsaweena?"


Me: "Yup." I said running up to my room and into my bathroom. I was ready to change it, its been more than 5 years. 


*This is based on a true event.*


I read the instructions and figured out how to do it, I applied the white cream into my hair massaging it.


They said I should wait for 15-30 minutes before washing it out, so I did. 


After 30 minutes exactly I washed it out and started to comb it, I loved the color and how it matches my tanned skin. But there was still something missing, I wanted to chop it off. All of it. 


I went down to show my father the color. 


Baba: "Allaaah sh'hal zaain!" he said, I started to blush. 


Me: "9ij 7lu?"


Baba: "Wayed 7lu, entay 3ajbich?" 


Me: "Ee 7ail. Bes bageely shay wa7id."


Baba: "Shnu ba3ad.."


Me: "Abi agi9a."


Baba: "Tg9eena? Laish?"


Me: "Malait 9arle 6 years kila 6weel." 


Baba: "Kaifich."


I started to go upstairs.


Baba: "Ta3alay, mintay ray7a el9alon?"


Me: "La2, ana bagi9a." 


Baba: "Entay? Sara sh'hal ghaba2 rou7ay el9alon a7san."


Me: "Yuba ma7ib ana abi ag9a wallah a3arif." that sounded convincing. 


Baba: "Okay ana mali shghel feech.."


I smiled at him and headed up, I asked Lisa to get me the sharpest scissors she could find in our house, but then I remembered it was already in my room. 


I went into the bathroom and held it, holding a piece of my hair, I took a deep breath and cut one strand. 


I cut it pretty short, it went down my collar bone eb shwaya, and I loved it. 


After I was done I made sure it was perfect, no random strands were popping out of my head. I dried it and straightened it, I couldn't even recognize myself. 


I went downstairs to see Baba again and ask for his opinion, but I only saw M7amad. 


M7amad: "Shimsawya eb rou7ich?!" he said with widened eyes. 


Me: "Shtabe masawait shay." I plopped down on the couch next to him. 


He held out a strand of my hair, "Wai3 mu 7lu." he teased.


"Chub ana 3ajibne." I yanked my head away from his hand. 


-


I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before I went to bed, I'd go to school like this tomorrow, it was crazy how much I changed, I looked more like my mother. 


And I completely loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment