Friday, April 6, 2012

The Start Of Something New: Chapter 1

The horse was galloping like crazy I couldn’t see the trees I was passing. This feeling of falling at any time is dangerous. I loved it. I held the handles tighter and commanded the horse to run faster by kicking him gently with the heel of my shoe. 
“Sara!!” someone called behind me. I passed our villa and was outside the stable. 
“Sara wagfaay!!” they called me again. I pulled the handles for Strike to stop. His white silky hair brushing my hands. 
I got down and held the handles so I could walk him back to his stable. I saw Reem and Nouf waving at me, I waved back. 
“Ta3alaaw shoufaw Strike!” I yelled.
Strike is my horse. He’s been mine for three years now. His color was a beautiful grayish-white contrast, and he’s arabian. 
How dumb of me, I introduced my horse but I haven’t introduced myself..
My name is Sara and I’m 15 years old. I don’t know how to describe myself. Let’s say, ambitious and easily triggered. I have long wavy brown hair and tan/olive like skin. 
Nouf touched Strike’s neck and then kissed it, “Eyaninn!” 
“7ada, aby wa7idd” Reem said showing her braces. 
Reem and Nouf y9eeroon sisters, and they’re also my cousins. 
How do I describe them? Let’s start with Reem.. She’s very quiet but she can be direct at times. Tawha mit7ajba, ou talbis those big rayban glasses. G9eera bes jisimha 7lu mashallah. 7adha baitha w bishrat’ha 9afya, I’m actually jealous of her. And she just turned 20 years old, she studies at GUST. 
Now moving on to Nouf. Hal bint maynoona.. She’s 16 w 7ail th3eefa, ya3ne she actually tries to gain weight! Bes elkil ytmana jisimha! 3yoonha mka7ila, w she has mid length straight brown hair. 
“Emshaw khan dashish Strike 7ail ta3ab.” I led him to his stable and closed the door. 
It was time for lunch, so we went into our villa and saw my dad. 
Ubooy.... machina ubooy! He’s like my best friend. 3ugub ma umi tuwafat he dedicated his time to me and my older 22 year old brother, M7amad. 
“Hala bu Wahab!” he yelled into the phone..
“Ee, ee inshala elyam3a ib mazr3atna! Ee, yeeb 3yalik ba3ad” he said. 
Lafait 3la Nouf and Reem, “3ad rfeej ubooy wilda isma Wahab, elbanat kilhum mayteen 3laih!” 
“Ya3ne 7ilu?” Nouf said quickly
“Madre, ana ashoufa jaikar wai3.. madre she7iboon feeh elbanat!” I told them. 
Reem: Entay fee mara shifteeh?
Me: Mara bes wana yahil, wai3 kan yarkith waray yrish 3lay maay eb 3eed elwa6ani. 7mar ma7ba.
Nouf: Maskeenn 7araam!
We finished eating lunch. 

Nouf: Ambay shoufaw! 7amad followed me!! 
Reem 5mi6at Nouf’s phone, “Ambaayyy bal 3laich! W Fahad mayadre 3ani!” 
I sighed, this was like a daily thing for them. 
7amad and Fahad were brothers w y9eeroon 7ag Nouf w Reem min b3eed
Fahad mashallah jameel. I think the key to his “jamal” was his saksooka. It got the ladies head over heels for him! He’s so tall, taller than Reem eb wayd, w he’s very muscular. Ou akbar min Reem eb three years, which makes him 23. 
7amad 7ail yshbah Fahad, I could really see the resemblance. He has short curly brown hair, dimples, and was very thin. 
Me: 9adgoony mayadroon 3ankum!
Nouf: Chub! He followed me ya3ne akeed yabe ekalmne! 
Reem: Gooleela ygoul 7ag Fahad 3shan he follows mee!!! 
Nouf: Min9ijich? Khal a7i6 3aine eb 3ainah 3shan agoolah chithe! 
Me: Wallah ma3indikum salfa!
Nouf gasped, “He dm-ed me 7araa!” she held the phone to Reem’s face. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Mashallah ❤ Keep It Up Sis ❤

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete