Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chapter 27

Hey guyss x I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring, madre shfeeni hal ayam :c enjoy it anywayys.










Both Wahab and I put in our horses into the stables and went into the villa to eat some lunch. Reem and Nouf weren't coming today so it's just us. Elwath3 kan 7ail awkward because our fathers kept asking us about the expo. 


Baba: "Shsawaitaw?"


I smiled that tight fake smile of mine and said, "Wela shay, 7sna laman gilna bas."


I looked at Wahab from the corner of my eye who was also fake smiling. I can't imagine how the situation btaglib if I told my family. 


My phone lit up and vibrated at the same time. 


Wahab dm-ed me,


Wahab: Mara7 tgouleen 7ag ubooch?


Me: Laish maynoona?


Wahab: Shnu ya3ne btkhaleen 3aziz chithe? Balah 3adha?


Me: Ykhase, may3eedha.


Wahab: Sara, goulay 7ag a7ad.


Sara: Wahab! Etha gilt 7ag ubooy beyadre ina I was with 3aziz, he'll loose all his trust towards me. 


Baba: "Sara 3a6eeni mobilich w eklay." Baba interrupted our conversation, Wahab and I both looked up from our phones.


Me: "La khala9 ka bakil." I locked my phone and hid it under my lap safely. 


I thought about how I'm going to handle all of this, 3aziz can easily show up like he did in my dream, he knows where I live. He can show my family all our conversations and my father would never look at me the same way again. 


-


I got back home at 2:30am, my eyelids were super heavy I couldn't see clearly. I drifted off to sleep. 


Waking up the next morning from Fatma's unbelievably annoying pings, it was exactly 11:00am. 


I opened up the chat,


Fatma: Saraa goumay!! 


Me: Shtabeenn, tera elnas nayma!


Fatma: Emshay wyaay starbucks :D


Me: Mali khlg


Fatma: Please :( 


Me: Basich 6al3at! W I have to study. 


Fatma: Uff ok, fine :( 


Right before I locked my phone, another bbm showed up. 


3aziz would like to add you to his or her BlackBerry Messenger Contact List. 


My hands froze, he's the last person I'd expect to be adding me. Without even thinking, my hands clicked the 'Decline' button. 


A mention from twitter.


A new text message.


Watsapp.


All from 3aziz. 


I panicked, now what?


I opened each and every one of them, it all said the same thing. 


"Fth7eeni w ra7 tlageeni bara baitich ga3da agoul 7g ubooch 3an kel eli sawaiteeh." 


How do I tell him that I didn't say anything about what happened? If I don't, maybe I will find him right next to my father telling him every single detail about us, and how I would sneak out every week to see him. 


"Enzain." I texted back.


Now my future with Baba depends on 3aziz? What if he blackmails me? This isn't going to be good. 


-


I got into the car quickly afraid I'd miss my Biology test, but luckily I arrived just on time. I got into the class and the teacher handed me the paper. Within 20 minutes I was done, el7imdila it was easy. 


The teacher said I should go sit down with the rest of the girls who were done, at the back of the classroom. 


I got my blackberry out carefully and opened up Twitter. A tweet from Wahab caught my eye.


@WahabAlX: Suspended. :) 


@Sara_AlX: LOL laish?:p (in reply to @WahabAlX) 


WahabAlX: @Sara_AlX dm :p (in reply to @Sara_AlX)


I dm-ed him, 


Sara: Shmsawe?:o


Wahab: 6ag wa7id.


Sara: Mnu?


Wahab: 3aziz.


Sara: 3aziz?! Laish?!


Tawne adre they go to the same school!


Wahab: Ga3da y6ali3 7achi 3an khawate;p


That's so cute :c


Sara: Zain itsawe! How long?


Wahab: 3 days 


Sara: Rou7 elmazra3a:p


Wahab: 9ij?


Sara: Ee wallah, ana kila arou7 lain ghbt:p


Wahab: Okay, bes tyeen wyay:p


Sara: LOL ee y9eer khair:p 


-


Finally when we were done and dismissed I waited for Stanley near the big gates of our school. 


I got a text message from the same number 3aziz was using, "Ta3alay the back court yard."


My heart started to beat fast.


I gulped and punched the letters carefully, "Laish."


"Btyeen wla asawe eli gltlich 3nah?" 


Fatma came and sat next to me. 


"Oh, w yeebay Fatma ;)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment