Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter 24

@KuwaityBlogger
www.ask.fm/KuwaityBlogger




















No words could describe my hate for him right now. I was really scared, not for me but for Fatma. They were three of them against the two of us. Fay has already left, as if she knew this would happen, her timing was perfect. 


I gripped Fatma's arm protectively and whispered, "My phone is in my back pocket, 6al3eeh." 


She reached for my back pocket and got my phone out, but it fell on the floor. 


"La2!" she hissed. 3aziz laughed at us, he told one of his friends to get my phone, and he did. 


Now what. 


3aziz: "Giltlich ta3alay." he pointed at Fatma again. She didn't move nor did she say anything, she kept still. 


3aziz: "Khala9 ana ayeelich." he came closer, and we moved back until our backs were against the wall. 


He stroked a piece of hair out of her face, smirking at her. I didn't know what to do now, I've never seen this side of 3aziz. 


"Wakher 3anha." I stood in front of her, I'm going to regret this. 


3aziz: "Sara, wakhray 3an wayhe la adoos eb ba6nich." But I stayed still. 


He signaled his friend, he came closer to me and held me, away from Fatma.


I tried to break free from him but his grip was too tight, "WAKHER 3ANY!" I said kicking him.


The expo was getting empty, who knows what they're going to do to us now! 


So many thoughts were circling my head, most of them are really bad. I tried to push them out but by the way 3aziz was acting, they kept coming back. 


"Ent matist7y 3la wayhik?!" I yelled. 


His friend covered my lips and whispered to me, "Shhh.." I was disgusted! 


Fatma was looking at the ground, I could see the tears forming in her eyes. 3aziz on the other hand was happy, he was circling around playing with her hair. 


3aziz: "Hmm, shbasawi feech?" he chuckled. 


I hit the guy holding my arms with my elbows, running towards 3aziz, I knocked him on the ground, "Fatma rekthay, naday a7ad!" 


She looked at me not knowing what to do.


Me: "PLEASE!" 


She did what I said, running outside the hidden alley and into the expo, now I was alone with three angry guys. 


3aziz got up and walked towards me angrily, he slapped my face. I could feel the blood rushing towards the inside of my cheek, it burned so badly. I didn't want him to see how weak I felt right now, but I couldn't take it anymore, I cried out. 


3aziz: "Sektay!" he covered my lips. 


"Yousef bsr3a rou7 shouf hal ***** wain ra7at, latif'6a7na!" 3aziz ordered him, his friend exited the dark alley and went to look for Fatma.


Fatma.


I wonder if she ran off or if she actually went to get some help.


No, I couldn't think like that. I knew Fatma, she wouldn't leave me. I kept pushing the idea out of my head. 


This was all my fault, Fatma had nothing to do with this, and I dragged her into it. Ga3adt agra ayat el kirsy over and over again hoping someone would show up and help out. 


His friend that had his arms around me started tugging on my clothes, oh hell no. 


"WAKHER 3ANI YALWA9IKH!" I tried to yell, but 3aziz still had his hands on my lips.


3aziz: "In6er mu al7een, bel sayara." they bursted out laughing. 


In that moment, I wasn't sure if I was going to arrive home safely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment