Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chapter 14

We arrived home at 2:15am. Nouf threw herself exhaustedly on her soft bed, while I threw myself on the floor. 


She laughed, "N6ray anade elkhadama tyeeblich extra bed."


Me: "Ee shraych ya3ne banam 3al arth?"


Nouf: "Sounds good to me." she went back to her bed. 


I grabbed her pillow and threw it on her face, "Goumay!" 


She called her maid, Vena brought out a huge bed, she slammed it on the ground and gave me some pillows and a large orange blanket. 


Nouf: "Yallah namay."


Me: "Way matwanseen!"


Nouf: "Shtabeena ensawy?!"


Me: "Madre ay shay, mafeeni noum."


Nouf: "Mmm.." I looked up to see her already fast asleep. I sighed and got up to close the lights.


I opened up twitter and tweeted, "Bored w @NoufAl****** namat :(" 


Seconds later I received a dm. 


Wahab: Nouf ur cousin eli bl mzra3a ilyom? 


Hatha maysalim? -.-


Sara: Ent matsalim kla dash 3arth?:/


Okay that sounded harsh =))


Wahab: LOOOOL, hi:p


Sara: Ee chithe a7san ahaha:p ee laish? 


Wahab: Lol mu ur bored? Prank her;p


Sara: Shloun?:p I'm not that big of a "prank"


Wahab: Mmm I can see that:p


Sara: Chub!:p


Wahab: e5thay soup w 76eeh oh her hand, ba3dain e5thay a feather aw shay w tickle it on her cheek, btg3ad w btlage soup all over her face bachr el9b7=))


That sounded like a great idea :O


Sara: LOOOOL wallah 5osh fikra:p im gonna do it right now=))


I got up and went to her bathroom, she had soup and the type that's extra foamy and creamy. I poured a large amount on her right hand that was luckily sticked out of her covers. I didn't have a feather so I took a piece of her hair and started tickling her cheek. 


At first she just brushed it off. I tried again, same thing.. 


Until she finally lifted up her hand to her cheek, the soup was all around her face, including her hair!


I couldn't hold my laugh any longer, I bursted out laughing. Luckily she didn't wake up. I got out my phone and took a picture of her. 


I tweeted, "Night made, thanks to @WAl**** =))" I locked my phone and fell asleep instantly. 





"SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Nouf screamed in my ear. 


I jumped from my bed, her hair was covered with white foamy soup. 


I laughed, "WAYHIICHHH!!"


She got up, went outside her room and into another bathroom, she brought out something I couldn't make out. I looked closely and it was shaving cream. 


"LAAAA!!" I said laughing, she chased me around the room until I was covered in it. 

I ran into her bathroom and locked the door behind me, burying my face in water, it was then spotless. 


I came out with a big smile on my face, "Dourich!"


She hit me and went inside to wash and get ready. 


I borrowed some of Nouf's clothes, they were a bit tight on me since she was skinner. I left her house wearing frayed denim shorts and a simple white shirt. 


The road to Bnaider was like hell. Nouf and I were in the far back seats, then Reem and her friend, Haya, were in front of us. 6ool el6reej wihya trafisne.


Me: "NOUF BAAASSS"


Nouf: "Maaaabeeee"


Me: "Yahil yahil."


I put in my headphones and blocked her annoying voice. I played a song called "I'm glad you came by The Wanted" I rested my eyes as I heard their soothing lyrics. 


The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

































Nouf pulled my earphones, "SARAAAAA!!"


I almost slapped her face, if she hadn't moved, she would've had a red hand print on her cheek. 


"SHTABEEEEN!!" I yelled back. 


Nouf: "Shnu tabeen min Starbucks?" she laughed, and so did Reem and Haya. 


Me: "Ufff!" 


Nouf: "Khala9 matabe."


Me: "White iced mocha."


She giggled. 


Me: "WITHOUT cream and caramel."


I crossed my arms and waited for my drink. 





Finally after 45 minutes of pure hell, we got out of the car. I stretched my legs and went into the shalaih. I saw some of her family, including 7amad and Fahad! I looked at both Reem and Nouf, they were blushing.


Nouf directed me to their room, I was sharing a room with three idiots. But I loved them :D. We settled in and went downstairs for some lunch. 


After a huge plate of machboos, we sat down in the living room. 


Nouf: "Taboon nerkab rhino?" 


Me: "Madre kaifich." 


Reem: "Embala yallah!" 


All four of us got out and into the rhino, Haya was driving. 


We passed a couple of shalaihs, but I told Haya to stop at one, Wahab's.


And, the worst part was.. 


He was playing soccer with 3aziz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment